Digital Marketing Manager
OUR GROWTH IS POWERED BY PLANTS, OUR FUTURE IS POWERED BY YOU!
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic. We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that enjoy what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for career defining opportunities.
Our Digital Marketing Manager is our digital marketing expertise leader for our Austrian Portfolio, they will build robust and inspiring strategies to catalyse the awareness and affinity of brands in the Digital medium. They will ensure the greatest and latest digital marketing practices are fully embedded across our brand portfolios. They will act fast and flexibly to iterate our strategy to keep us at the leading edge of digital foods marketing in Austria.
Main Responsibilities –
- Define MACRO Digital Communication channel and execution strategy for cross portfolio execution and work with brand managers to ensure linked and embedded in Brand plans. Influence and guide brand comms strategies and plan execution to ensure Digital role clear and accelerated.
- Creation and ownership of a powerful, agile and innovative Digital Marketing Plan for cross portfolio execution.
- Define Traffic acquisition and management strategy for Upfield portfolio. Demonstrate step change in traffic, and quality of user journey.
- Implement a value generating CRM and data strategy for Austrian market, deploying the latest marketing technologies from sales force marketing cloud.
- Management of all social media channels, using best practices for the portfolio, driving positive brand engagement in alignment to the overall Digital Marketing plan.
- Develop Content production strategy and plan for the Upfield AT portfolio. Support development of Digital content strategies by brand. Ensure food content strategy strategic clear and defined for and between brands.
- Evaluate and share recommendation for an Upfield ambassador management platform.
- Planning and implementation of multiple brand websites aligned to the ECRM strategy, building on the SEO & PPC activity to build education and awareness.
- Work with the global lead creative agencies on global brands and build best practice local agency roster for digital supply, development and content.
- Lead up-skill and education of team behind the Upfield digital agenda.
- Be active part of the best practice sharing initiative within the Upfield global digital marketing team, thus continuously learning and sharing with the best digital minds.
- The skills, personality and experience to truly listen to our customers, consumers and business stakeholders. This is a specialist digital role, but it’s a marketing role first and foremost.
- Experience working closely and effectively with digital teams and stakeholders at our customers. We need people who know the value of building relationships and the ability to support at all levels of an organization.
- Experience of managing UX and UI aspects of high-profile consumer brand sites
- Strong knowledge of key Content Management Systems (specifically WordPress).
- Experience in leading mass reach campaigns and successful mobile first campaigns. Shifting from traditional platforms to a truly mobile first agenda will be a key focus
- Leadership: confident transformation & teaching agent - challenging status quo, identifying new opportunities & developing others. Influencing up, down, and across organizations with high level of EQ to influence and manage diverse groups of people. Lead by example to move the organization forward where in many instances knowledge levels on the subject are behind.
- Passion for Growth: achievement and impact driven
- Building collaborative relationships: being inclusive, effectively operating and cooperating within a complex matrix organization, confident operating with multifunctional stakeholders
- Accountability: Holding self and others accountable for excellent delivery based on defined commercial KPIs
- Bias for Action: Taking initiative with a solution-oriented mentality
Professional skills & experience
- Academic level
- Minimum of 3 years relevant media planning & digital marketing experience (ideally FMCG - Foods)
- Proven track record in media strategy & planning, digital brand strategy, content development and brand equity management
- Core aspects underpinning all skills: consumer empathy, creativity, analytical thinking, rigour, sharp and inspiring communication skills, complex project management skills, business planning, leading teams
- A business thinker, who has deep understanding of 3 C’s (Consumer, Customer, Competition), trends, practices, information and insights impacting the business, enabling sound decisions to be made. Can focus the team and organization on the right issues to deliver targeted business results.
- Strong analytical skills – specifically in the measuring, reporting and effective communication of campaign of ROI.
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
At Upfield we want you to bring your ideas, your motivation and desire to succeed! This part of the role is up to you to complete.
- Attractive salary and benefits package
- Dedicated onboarding program, and all support needed in initial period
- Multicultural, dynamic and entrepreneur environment full of development opportunities
- Great atmosphere in team of ‘best in business’ Professionals
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!
1st stage – 30 minutes phone call with Talent Advisor
2nd stage – 60 minutes interview with Line Manager