OUR GROWTH IS POWERED BY PLANTS, OUR FUTURE IS POWERED BY YOU!
At Upfield, we make people healthier and happier with great tasting, plant-based nutrition products that are better for the planet.
As a global plant-based food company, Upfield is the #1 producer of plant-based spreads with more than 60 brands, including iconic brands Flora, Rama, Latta, Blue Band, ProActiv, Becel, I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter and Country Crock. With headquarters in Amsterdam, we sell our products in over 95 countries and have 17 manufacturing sites throughout the world. There are 3,100 Associates working across 26 Business Units.
Performance, Care and Passion define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel to all in our world.
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – insurgents who love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for limitless career defining opportunities.
The Marketing Manager owns the Brands Vision and strategy for iconic Flora and Lätta. Working closely with local and global Marketing Team to anchor the Upfield brands and to ensure sustainable profitable business growth, as well as global consistency and local relevancy.
Operational excellence comes easily to you, and you are striving to build break-through strategy and best in class execution. Positivity is in your DNA – high/focused energy drives you and ignites those around you to do great things.
- Creation of a growth road-map, development and optimization of the product portfolio
- Creation and implementation of an annual marketing plan for all sales areas
- Management of market launches, relaunches, promotions and planning of national advertising based on a detailed trend, market and consumer analysis
- Planning, management and control of all marketing measures
- Strategic development and management of a digital eco system (DMP) for the brands i.e. Design and plan KPI-optimized marketing campaigns in the areas of search, digital, social and lead email marketing, including the consumer-oriented consumer journey
- Market observation and market research for the development of growth concepts
- Close collaboration in cross-functional global teams
- Control of the agency network and other service providers
- Management reporting
- Optimal use of the budget and compliance with the cost and timing goals
- Management and development of brand managers
Key Competencies/ Requirements
- At least 8+ years of professional experience in marketing (brand building and brand development) and customer development
- University degree with a focus on marketing
- Experience in the FMCG – food category is essential
- Hands-on proactive approach, striving for excellence and eagerness to build best in class marketing experience
- Ability to think visually, analytical-conceptual and always solution-oriented way of working
- Excellent communication skills with natural networking abilities
- Passion, determination and a self-reliance
- Strong leadership experience and ability to lead and inspire your team
- Fluent German and English (both spoken&written)
- MS Office proficiency
We are a growth company. We are continually pushing the boundaries to extend our authority in the industry and to enable our pursuit of a better plant-based world. Since 1871, we have been the authority in the spreads category which gives us unmatched experience, know-how and inspiration. However, we are not constrained by history. With our extensive knowledge, we are leading in this new era focused on delivering healthier products that are great tasting and have superior quality and helps us deliver on our mission to create “Better Plant-based Future.”
2020 is an exciting year for Upfield. A number of our efforts will begin to take hold and we are also launching some new plant-based initiatives. We are poised to reap the benefits of this now, creating a stronger, sustainable business for growth and success in the years ahead.
- Attractive salary and benefits (pension plan, meal allowance, employee stock option program)
- Multicultural, dynamic and entrepreneur environment full of development opportunities
- An office in the heart of Hamburg with modern equipment / technology
- Great atmosphere in team of ‘best in business’ Professionals
#Upfielders #FMCG #foods #plant-based #sustainability