Regional Brand Manager
OUR GROWTH IS POWERED BY PLANTS, OUR FUTURE IS POWERED BY YOU!
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic. We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that enjoy what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for career defining opportunities.
2020 is an exciting year for Upfield. A number of our efforts will begin to take hold and we are also launching some new plant based initiatives. We are poised to reap the benefits of this now; creating a stronger, sustainable business for growth and success in the years ahead.
About the Role!
Brand Manager at Upfield
The Brand Manager owns the Brand Vision vision and strategy for Switzerland, Austria and Italy. Working closely with the Global Marketing Team to anchor the Upfield brands and to ensure sustainable profitable business growth, as well as global consistency and local relevancy.
Operational excellence comes easily to you – you are just as comfortable with the latest sales by SKU as you are with a discussion on the creative idea behind our brands. You love numbers and know and understand the patterns in data to bring insight to the table. In fact you are completely absorbed with analysing all data points and instigate an insurgent approach to consumer tests to find the sweet spot, to make our brands fly.
We are data driven and provide state of the art tools to equip you e.g. Salesforce and Marketing Cloud, to win.
We are looking for people who are obsessed with our consumer. You read what she reads and where she reads it, eats what she eats. You are grounded in her world and reality.
You are experienced in working in an international environment and have a good balance of global strategy and driving local initiatives. Collaboration to bring the very best result is in your nature – it’s about getting the win for Upfield.
Positivity is in your DNA – high/focused energy drives you and ignites those around you to do great things.
- Create game changing brand experiences that bring the consumer into our brands and deliver loyalty and commitment.
- Innovation is at the heart; you work across all functions to build best tasting products that tell a story the customer cannot ignore with winning financials
- Manage and own advertising budget within brands’ P&L to maximize ROI and achieve financial plans; fueling top line sales and maximizing margin / operating income.
- Lead marketing organization to raise brands awareness / maintain image and ensure best in class across your market units / Key Accounts / with integrated sales & marketing plans, tools and creative assets.
- Champion consumer insights throughout the organization to ensure sustainable growth of the business and optimal brands’ equity.
- Drive collaboration between Marketing and Sales and incorporate feedback to continuously improve marketing vision / strategy and overall GTM integration.
- Marketing or Business Degree
- Minimum 3 years of Marketing experience
- Language skills: Fluent in German and English (both written and spoken)
- FMCG brand experience and capability with a track record of nurturing and growing brands
- Experience of doing things with a progressive, original approach
- 360 Marketing communications experience
- Fully understand the commercial journey and possess strong financial acumen
- Willing to travel.
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
At Upfield we want you to bring your ideas, your motivation and desire to succeed! This part of the role is up to you to complete.
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Dedicated onboarding program, and all support needed in initial period
- Multicultural, dynamic and entrepreneur environment full of development opportunities
- Great atmosphere in team of ‘best in business’ Professionals
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!
1st stage – 30-45 minutes phone call with Talent Advisor
2nd stage – 60 minutes interview with Line Manager