Customer Service Analyst - Supply Chain
Customer Service Analyst - Supply Chain
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic. We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for career defining opportunities.
About the Role!
The Customer Service Analyst is primarily responsible for working with our customers to develop the most accurate forecast possible for promotions and events (new listings, product changes etc) to maintain excellent on shelf availability, forecast accuracy and service level.
The main focus is on providing the Upfield planning and sales teams with insight from the customer via detailed understanding of customer systems and processes at store and depot level to facilitate the execution of events and communicating information to the customer about upcoming Upfield activities.
The role will also involve some project activities with the customer to improve our service or delivery efficiency.
This role will require regular meetings at customer head office and will interact with customer systems as well as Upfield systems.
The Customer Service Analyst will be reactive to short term demand fluctuations and provide insight on stock, changes to distribution and buy-in phasing to help to interpret stock flow patterns and facilitate decision making during short stock situations but the primary focus will be on ensuring the forecast is right first time to avoid the need for this.
Working closely with key contacts with the customer
- Drive sales through optimizing flow of stock to shelf
- Report, analyze and deliver on KPIs by implementing continuous improvement activities related to availability, inventory, forecasting, execution of events and value creation.
- Build close relationships to create a partnership with an open and transparent dialogue and flow of information.
- Deliver optimum On Shelf Availability through interactions with customer systems and processes.
- Administer CPFR (collaborative planning, forecast and replenishment) cyclical process and support account manager in short term planning meeting with customer buyer and supply chain
- Maintaining customer satisfaction levels
Working closely with key contacts within Upfield
- Support Demand Planners in short term through weekly review and communication of volume variances as well as medium term through formal root cause analysis of major variances and taking preventative actions.
- Alert planning team to critical SKUs that sell very differently to plan and support resolution of disconnect between supply and demand.
- Handle major variances to customer ordering pattern, such as depot or store openings and network changes.
- Support total customer service team and maintain operational cover in times of absence or other priorities
- Customer Service experience for min 3 years, preferred in FMCG
- Bachelor's degree in Sciences or business training (preferably Economics, Logistics, Supply Chain)
- Customer & Service mindset, taking ownership to resolve customer issues
- Proactive, self starter
- Ability to build relationship be a strong team player both within Upfield and customer
- Good communication management internal and external, influence and communicate at all levels
- High analytical skills, numeracy and logical reasoning, attention to detail
- Planning and organization skills
- Growth mentality, understand financial impact of decisions
- Results driven and willingness to take over responsibility
- Strong decision making
- Flexible/adaptable to change
- Intermediate level at Microsoft Excel (vlookup and pivot tables)
- Influencing skills
- Solid SAP knowledge with experience in Stock Allocation
- Project management
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
At Upfield we want you to bring your ideas, your motivation and desire to succeed! This part of the role is up to you to complete.
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!