Logistic Finance Controller Europe
Supply Chain Finance –Logistics Europe
Based in Netherlands
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic.
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet. We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for limitless career defining opportunities.
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact. You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
#upfielders #upfielder #upfieldglobal
Your Personal Power!
At Upfield we want you to bring your ideas, your motivation and desire to succeed! This part of the role is up to you to complete.
At Upfield our purpose is clear……Making people healthier and happier with great-tasting, healthy and natural plant-based products which are good for our planet!
We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mindset of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.
Controller of logistics costs for Europe at Upfield. The costs include Inbound, Warehousing, Primary and Secondary Transport and Pallets & Customs spend as well as controlling of Logistics saving.
Your Main Responsibilities:
SCF Logistics related responsibilities:
- OPEX analysis & provisioning for Inbound, Warehousing, Primary and Secondary Transport, and Pallets & Customs spend.
- Savings Logistics Procurement & Supply Chain tracking, reporting, budgeting and forecasting.
- Business Partnering with SC
- TP rates calculation for Logistics
- Freight Settlement Document [FSD] check during Month End
- Training of SC and Procurement teams how to raise the POs and which GL and CC to use > Understanding the SCOA and CRG
- ‘Logistics Overall Dashboard’, expected launch data in Q1 2020
- Lane rate report build from TM
- Claims report build from TM
- Truck fill report from TM
- Budget and forecast of Inbound, Warehousing, Primary and Secondary
Transport and Pallets & Customs spend
Skills, experience and qualifications: -
- Degree in accounting, finance or equivalent;
- 5 years of experience in financial, operational and business partnering roles
- Excellent analytical and communication skills with ability to respond under pressure
- Experience of working in cross functional teams within a matrix environment desirable
- Ability to influence senior stakeholders. Experienced in business partnering with Supply Chain
- Flexible and open minded, quick to adapt to changing requirements
- Strong communication and report writing skills
- Very strong work ethic, resilience in the face of pressure, good team player, ability to meet multiple stretching deadlines
- Strong analytical bias and Microsoft Excel skills (Macros)
- SAP required. SAP/HANA desirable
- PowerPoint required
Interested in this role?
Then hit the apply button now!. After the closing date our Recruiter will review your cv and if we see a fit we will set up a telephone interview first. Once we both agree to a fit we move to the first face to face interview.