At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic. We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for career defining opportunities.
About the Role
Reports to Marketing Manager
Business Context & Main Purpose of Role
- Responsible for Brand development and execution of marketing plans for Flora, Flora Plant, Flora Proactiv and Bertolli in retail business.
- Will lead internal and external teams, to implement all elements of the marketing plan (including NPD) across Retail and Food Service.
- Manages NPD projects with R&D, category and supply chain through Taskforce and 3PM meetings to achieve on time delivery of projects
- Responsible for NPD gate approval process with global and internal stakeholders.
- Creates and executes agency briefs for key visuals for execution of NPD launches and ongoing support of existing range.
- Responsible for POS material production (Retail & Food Service).
- Reports on & analyses all facets of brand performance vs targets/ KPIs.
- Responsible for briefing Digital Lead to ensure consistent messaging and digital support for campaigns.
- Demonstrates a reasonable understanding of P&L management.
- Project management competency.
- Strong communications skills particularly in presentations and in customer reviews.
- Strong team building skills
- Consumer driven ethos and use of insights.
- Structured in organisation and clarity of thinking
- Stakeholder management
- Strong business acumen
- Proven experience in project management, customer marketing interface and budget management.
- Proven experience in developing and implementing effective and integrated Brand Marketing Plans, leveraging global framework and executing brilliant breakthrough innovation
- Bachelor Degree (Marketing Major preferable)
Includes, but not limited to:
- Marketing Manager
- Trade Category, Finance, Supply Chain and R&D Managers and team members.
- Local Category Business Teams on project updates, specifically issues & risks.
- Local Leadership Team gate keeping specifically around timelines and risks.
- Category Leadership Teams when necessary.
- Innovation Process Management (IPM) administration & reporting.
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
At Upfield we want you to bring your ideas, your motivation and desire to succeed! This part of the role is up to you to complete.
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!