Brand Manager - Delma
Title: Delma Brand Manager
Location: Warsaw, Poland
OUR GROWTH IS POWERED BY PLANTS, OUR FUTURE IS POWERED BY YOU!
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic. In Poland, we’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Delma and Flora that people know and love. We have been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners, and our world.
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for career defining opportunities. We work in Insurgent Culture with a talented and hungry team, demonstrating Unconditional Delivery Mindset each day. We act like owners, pick up the phone & get it done!
As the Brand Manager, you will create game-changing brand experiences that will attract the consumer and deliver loyalty and commitment. You will lead Delma agenda - from strategy creation, through project management to execution oversight. Your objective will be to deliver key brand performance indicators: Net Sales, Profit, Market Shares.
- Developing Delma Marketing Plans and leading their implementation to ensure flawless execution at all consumer and customer touchpoints,
- Full ownership of brand agenda including full mix development and innovations roadmap development and deployment
- Innovation development from insight creation and idea validation to product and communication development, launch and post-evaluation
- Brand Equity building – bringing to live Delma strategy through compelling consumer communication developed into 360 campaigns
- Working closely with local stakeholders (Sales, Trade Marketing, Supply, Finance) and international teams to drive projects, create consumer and business learnings, share best practices. Continuously monitor and understand business performance KPIs, share and growth trends, key initiatives performance, competitive activity and return on marketing investment. Initiate corrective actions where needed.
- End-to-end brand P&L management - fueling top-line sales and maximizing margin / operating income
Key Experience & Competencies
- 5+ years’ relevant marketing experience, ideally from FMCG-foods
- Lead innovation projects
- Media planning (Digital, TV, other)
- Lead communication development
- 360 Marketing communications experience
- Working knowledge of digital marketing (social, SEO, SEM, Programmatic)
- Strong focus on achieving business results
- Entrepreneurial drive and an ownership mindset
- Strong business acumen
- Progressive and original thinker
- Able to build strong relations with peers, subordinates and management.
- Fluent English (spoken & written)
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your career.
At Upfield we want you to bring your ideas, your motivation and desire to succeed! This part of the role is up to you to complete.
- Attractive salary and benefits package
- Dedicated onboarding program, and all support needed in the initial period
- Multicultural, dynamic and entrepreneur environment full of development opportunities
- Great atmosphere in a team of ‘best in business’ Professionals
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!
1st stage – 30 minutes phone call with Talent Advisor
2nd stage – 60 minutes interview with Line Manager
3rd stage – 60 minutes interview with Marketing Director