Customer Acount Manager – Hard Discounters, E-comm and White space (M&S)
Customer Account Manager – Hard Discounters, E-comm and White space (M&S)
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic. We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for career defining opportunities.
About the Role!
Reporting into the Sales director, you will develop and execute a customer strategy and business plan. You will be responsible for the achievement of turn over and the P&L of your customers as well as for the implementation and the optimisation of the category strategies.
- Develops the customer strategic business plan
- Works in close collaboration with the Category and Insight team for the category input, and with customer marketing for the channel plan
- Develops optimal integrated promo plan (incl. selling the plan @ the customer) and manage promo investments
- Manages customer promo investment
- Deliver the agreed plan, follow-up achievement of counterparts set in the agreement
- Closes the deal with the Customer by negotiating the trade terms, trade funding, and counterparts according to the strategy
- Manages overall levels of Customer Investments
- Monitors Customer Performance by tracking customer contribution and market share
- Participates actively to the account managers meetings, looking at the best solution for the business even if not in line with your customer
- FMCG account manager experience
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
At Upfield we want you to bring your ideas, your motivation and desire to succeed! This part of the role is up to you to complete.
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!