Sr. Key Account Manager Retail
Sr. Key Account Manager Retail
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic.
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet. We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for limitless career defining opportunities.
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact. You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
#upfielders #upfielder #upfieldglobal
Your Personal Power!
At Upfield we want you to bring your ideas, your motivation and desire to succeed! This part of the role is up to you to complete.
At Upfield our purpose is clear……Making people healthier and happier with great-tasting, healthy and natural plant-based products which are good for our planet!
We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mindset of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.
About the role
We are currently looking for a Senior Key Account Manager to join our Retail Sales team in our Brussels office, who will directly report to the Sales Director Retail.
As Account Manager at Upfield you will have an exciting opportunity to own your customer plans and build strong customer relationships in order to grow our business. You will be accountable for developing and delivering a win-win customer strategy and customer business plan through the best integration of the Upfield strategy and your customer’s strategy in line with the business objectives set. You will aim to grow the business of the customer through our products in order to achieve our growth & profit business targets, and to grow our business ahead of the market.
- Establish and build great win-win relationship between Upfield and its retail customers.
- Secure profitable sales growth in a triple win mindset (consumer, retailer and Upfield).
- Continuously follow up, evaluate and optimize the business with your customers.
- Demonstrate and apply our category and consumer understanding at our key customers.
- Develop Joint-Business-Plans for your customers with the greatest growth potential.
- Work in cross-category teams with marketing, category management, supply chain and finance to drive business performance
- Secure great launches and distribution build up of new products.
- Secure internal and external administration and communication.
- Provide customer understanding to the entire business.
Skills and experience required
- Master degree or equivalent by experience, a degree in economics is an asset
- A proven track record as account manager in a retail environment
- An ambitious, customer focused attitude combined with strong negotiating skills
- Good understanding of business financials (P&L, value chain) and analytical skills
- Great communication and presentation skills, fluent in Dutch, French and English
- Hands-on, entrepreneurial mindset
- Ability to work both independently and as a team member
- Good knowledge in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint)
Interested in this role?
Then hit the apply button now! After the closing date the 9th of March our Recruiter will review your cv and if we see a fit we will set up a telephone interview first. Once we both agree to a fit we move to the first face to face interview.