Digital Brand Manager - Violife
Title: Digital Brand Manager - Violife
Location: Warsaw, Poland
OUR GROWTH IS POWERED BY PLANTS, OUR FUTURE IS POWERED BY YOU!
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic. In Poland, we’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Delma and Flora that people know and love. We have been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners, and our world.
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for career defining opportunities.
As part of this growth, Upfield recently acquired Arivia (head-quartered in Greece). Arivia makes some of the best vegan cheese in the world, and the leading brand is Violife. We are looking for a Digital Brand Manager dedicated to Violife vegan cheese to take lead over newly launched Vegan Brand on Polish Market!
About the Role!
Our Digital Brand Manager is our digital marketing expert for our Portfolio, they will execute robust and inspiring strategies to catalyse the awareness and affinity of brands in the digital medium. They will ensure the greatest and latest digital marketing practices are fully embedded across our brand portfolios. They will act fast and flexibly to iterate our strategy to keep us at the leading edge of digital foods marketing in Poland. This is a new role in Poland so it is an exciting opportunity to have a big impact!
- Ownership of an agile and innovative Digital Marketing Plan for cross portfolio execution.
- Lead traffic acquisition and management strategy for Arivia Demonstrate step change in traffic, and quality of user journey.
- Lead EComm execution best practice implementation with E-commerce Manager
- Management of social media channel best practice for the portfolio, driving positive brand engagement in alignment to the overall Digital Marketing plan.
- Develop and create content for the Polish portfolio. Support development of Digital content strategies by brand.
- Planning and implementation of multiple brand websites aligned to the wider strategy, building on the SEO & PPC activity to build education and awareness.
- Build best practice agency for digital supply, development and content.
- The skills, personality and experience to truly listen to our customers, consumers and business stakeholders. This is a specialist digital role, but it’s a marketing role first and foremost.
- Experience with trade and shopper marketing and also e-commerce. Experience of managing UX and UI aspects of high-profile consumer brand sites with a strong ‘hands on’ approach.
- Strong knowledge of key Content Management Systems.
- Experience with basic photography, design and copywriting.
- Experience in leading successful mobile-first campaigns. Shifting from traditional platforms to a truly ‘mobile first’ agenda will be a key focus.
- Someone who appreciates Vegan food and has a genuine interest for this growing trend.
- Core aspects underpinning all skills: consumer empathy, creativity, analytical thinking, rigor, sharp and inspiring communication skills, hands on, excellent communicator, complex project management skills, business planning
Professional skills & experience
- Minimum of 6 years relevant digital marketing experience (FMCG - Foods essential)
- Proven track record in media strategy & planning, digital brand strategy, content development and brand equity management.
- A business thinker, who has deep understanding of 3 C’s (Consumer, Customer, Competition), trends, practices, information and insights impacting the business, enabling sound decisions to be made. Can focus the team and organization on the right issues to deliver targeted business results.
- Strong analytical skills – specifically in the measuring, reporting and effective communication of campaign of ROI.
- Fluent English and Polish (spoken & written)
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact. You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career. At Upfield and specifically working on Violife we want you to bring your ideas, your motivation and desire to succeed! This part of the role is up to you to complete.
You will report to the Marketing Director with daily close working relationships with the Violife digital team in Greece and Digital Marketing Manager in Poland.
- Attractive salary and benefits package
- Dedicated onboarding program, and all support needed in initial period
- Multicultural, dynamic and entrepreneur environment full of development opportunities
- Great atmosphere in team of ‘best in business’ Professionals
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers. At Upfield we could not be more excited about the addition of Violife Vegan Cheese to our portfolio.
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!
1st stage – 40 minutes phone call with Talent Acquisition Lead
2nd stage – 60 minutes interview with Marketing Director
3rd stage - 60 minutes interview with Digital Marketing Team Leaders.