Procurement Finance Analyst
Procurement Finance Analyst
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic. We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for career defining opportunities.
About the Role!
Materials (Raw and Pack) are the biggest cost in Upfield profit and loss. Procurement Finance Analyst is responsible for managing the financial activities in materials area for more than 70 countries for 17 factories.
- Working with Procurement teams to manage cost of materials in Americas.
- Global Business Partnering for packaging.
- Coordinate and control material price forecasting & coordinate material forecast process for the Transfer Prices.
- Control and Track Value Creation Savings for procurement.
- Responsible of gross margin variance analysis for material cost and savings for Actuals & Forecast.
- Support Procurement team on improving DPO.
You are a flexible and open-minded Analyst – quick to adapt and respond under pressure.
- Degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent required.
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience in financial, operational and business partnering roles.
- Strong analytical bias and Microsoft Excel skills (Macros), MS PowerPoint, and SAP (SAP/HANA ideal) experience required.
- Ability to influence senior stakeholders.
- Strong communication and report writing skills - Fluent Spanish (spoken and written) appreciated.
- Very strong work ethic, resilience in the face of pressure, good team player, ability to meet multiple stretching deadlines
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
At Upfield we want you to bring your ideas, your motivation and desire to succeed! This part of the role is up to you to complete.
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!