Customer Service Specialist with French
OUR GROWTH IS POWERED BY PLANTS, OUR FUTURE IS POWERED BY YOU
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic. We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners, and our world.
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that enjoy what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for career-defining opportunities.
Customer Service Specialist is responsible for the order management of all orders being delivered in time to our customers in the European countries. You will work together with the other members of the Customer Service Hub team validating the incoming orders. Interaction with customers to adapt order based on product availability, timings, etc is essential. Interaction with a key account, local customer-facing and logistics team in local markets/region.
- Resolve customer order modifications and cancelations
- Resolving customer queries
- Resolution of EDI errors
- Linking point between customer and “Non-customer facing – order management” team to resolve identified order issues
- Drive Master Data synchronisation initiatives to reduce order validation
- Fluent in English language and French
- Bachelor's degree in Sciences or business training (preferably Economics, Logistics, Supply Chain)
- At least 1-year business experience in Customer Service or Order to Cash
- SAP proficiency
- Able to coordinate with cross-functional departments
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Proactive approach and focus on support, result orientation
- Comfortable handling large amounts of data
- Service-oriented attitude
- Ability to function in a fast-paced environment
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
At Upfield we want you to bring your ideas, your motivation and desire to succeed! This part of the role is up to you to complete.
- Attractive salary and benefits package
- Dedicated onboarding program, and all support needed in the initial period
- Multicultural, dynamic and entrepreneur environment full of development opportunities
- Great atmosphere in a team of ‘best in business’ Professionals
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mindset of a startup! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!
1st stage – 30 minutes phone call with Talent Advisor
2nd stage – 60 minutes interview with Line Manager