Associate Sales Planning Manager
Associate Sales Planning Manager
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic. We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for career defining opportunities.
About the Role!
The primary purpose of the Associate Planning Manager (APM) position is to develop and deliver the tools necessary to support the cheese category. This will include developing category and brand plans for profitable growth with existing customers while also creating a plan to expand distribution in the US. The APM is responsible for collaborating with the business team to develop a pricing and promo strategy that compliments the overall growth plan. Additionally the APM will provide volume and spend goals for the field team. This person will liaise between the field teams and the HQ business.
- Lead field team communication with customer centric/actionable information
- Provide customer insight to the headquarter cross functional business team.
- Coordinate category volume/merchandising plan development across customers and channels.
- Deep understanding of customer plans, issues and opportunities.
- Manage and track everyday pricing, promotional activity, and competition.
- Drive trade investment effectiveness and efficiency.
- Create strategies and plans that enhance brand plans with customers.
- Develop & deliver materials needed for customer annual planning, innovations & brand restage.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Experience working in a HQ environment, field sales office, or both
- Strong Trade Marketing and Analytical skills.
- Must be skilled in verbal and written communications.
- Must be able to effectively relate with multiple levels of management, internally and externally.
- Must be results oriented with a strong focus on business development.
- Must have strong relationship building and management skills.
- Strong experience with Excel and PowerPoint. And Working knowledge of POS Reporting systems (Nielsen, IRI, and Customer-Specific) and Sales Planning Systems.
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
At Upfield we want you to bring your ideas, your motivation and desire to succeed! This part of the role is up to you to complete.
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!