Junior Product Demand Planner
Junior Product Demand Planner - ](6 months assignment)
OUR GROWTH IS POWERED BY PLANTS, OUR FUTURE IS POWERED BY YOU!
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic. We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for career defining opportunities. We work in Insurgent Culture with talented and hungry team, demonstrating Unconditional Delivery Mindset each day. We act like owners, pick up the phone & get it done!
This temporary role (6Months) will support the Demand Planning team for the 12 month rolling volume forecast. Focuses on collaborative "bottom-up" planning with Customer Development, Brand, and Customer Supply Chain. The objective is to continuously improve forecast accuracy to deliver high customer service levels and simultaneously support the reduction of finished goods inventory. Lead implementation of any new S&OP tools/processes in association with Demand Planning Excellence.
- Update product master data in SAP
- Analyze and generate weekly, monthly and long range forecast based on baseline trending, marketing and sales initiative and market trends. Ensures that forecast accuracy and bias is within target.
- participates in relevant meetings of the S&OP cycle with marketing and CD to identify sales opportunities and bridge the gaps
- Ensures integrity of the SAP master data file through timely data maintenance of finished goods item codes (active, inactive, NPIs).
- Computes long range forecast for capacity planning purposes
- Bachelor's degree in Sciences or adequate education e.g .commercial background
- Familiar with SAP functionalities, affinity to IT/excel
- good understanding of the Demand Planning tools and KPIs
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good Analytical skills
- Keen to Details
- Comfortable handling large amounts of numeric data
- Service oriented attitude
- Able to adapt to changes quickly
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
At Upfield we want you to bring your ideas, your motivation and desire to succeed! This part of the role is up to you to complete.
- Attractive salary and benefits package
- Dedicated onboarding program, and all support needed in initial period
- Multicultural, dynamic and entrepreneur environment full of development opportunities
- Great atmosphere in team of ‘best in business’ Professionals
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!