Finance Business Partner France
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic.
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet. We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for limitless career defining opportunities.
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact. You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
#upfielders #upfielder #upfieldglobal
Your Personal Power!
At Upfield we want you to bring your ideas, your motivation and desire to succeed! This part of the role is up to you to complete.
At Upfield our purpose is clear……Making people healthier and happier with great-tasting, healthy and natural plant-based products which are good for our planet!
We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mindset of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.
About the role
We are currently looking for a Finance Business Partner:
- Provides analytics and insights to drive business performance and drive pricing, investment and innovation decisions.
- Investment ROI analysis
- Price vs volume vs mix analysis
- Drives tight trade investment control & efficiency assessment for better return;
- Analyses the productivity and effectiveness of the sales force
- Challenges the effectiveness of the marketing plan based on rational analysis
- Business partner to Sales and marketing team in operations
- Support KAMs for annual agreement negotiations
- Coordination of annual price increase modeling
- Financial modeling of ad hoc business cases
- End to end Management of client agreements
- Set up of client conditions on SAP
- Monitoring in partnership with sales supports of the deliverance of counterparts
- Approval of rebates credit notes
- Drive sales forecast and reforecast in coordination with other departments : S&OP, Sales, Marketing
Skills and experience required
- 8 years experience in Finance (internal / external audit, Business Controller, Financial Controller)
- Preferably background in FMCG, Pharma, Luxe, Distribution (hyper/supermarkets)
- Looking for a top tier candidates, best in class profiles with a very strong track record of delivery in previous Finance roles
- Business oriented, analytical skills, excellent understanding of financial metrics
- Comfortable to work in a “business development environment” where everything is to be built
- International /multicultural profile, able to work with stakeholders in other countries
- Very strong work ethic, resilience in the face of pressure, good team player, ability to meet multiple stretching deadlines, great communication skills and excellent attention to detail
- Proficiency in English / French
Interested in this role?
Then hit the apply button now! After the closing date our Recruiter will review your cv and if we see a fit we will set up a telephone interview first. Once we both agree to a fit we move to the first face to face interview.