Finance- End to End Performance Management Manager
Job Title: End to End Performance Management Manager
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Reports to Head of Finance East and Southern Africa
Want to make an impact where it matters?
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic.
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for limitless career defining opportunities.
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact. You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!
#upfielders #upfielder #upfieldglobal
Responsible for End to End Business Performance Management
Your Main Responsibilities: -
Lead the business in Annual Planning process
- Own and continuously improve end-to-end financial forecasting
- Continuously engage functional leads on targets and performance at both total and category level.
- Work with functional leads to identify risks and opportunities on business performance
- Results analysis and presentation.
- Manage & ensure data accuracy and reporting as per local and global guidelines.
- Preparation of product cost sheets
- Preparation and Management of business cases ie Innovations
Qualifications and experience
- Qualified accountant
- At least 5 years at mid-management level.
- Management of teams and cross border stakeholders
- Business Partnering
- Category Accounts management
- Results analysis and reporting
- Product costing
Knowledge & Skills
- Analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Presentation Skills
- Communication skills
- Team management skills
- Microsoft Excel skills