Electrical Technician - Certified
Electronic Technician (May 20, 2020)
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic. We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for career defining opportunities.
About the Role!
The (309A or 442A Certified) Electrical Technician works under the direction of the Electrical Supervisor.
He/she is responsible for trouble-shooting, overall maintenance and repair of process and production systems.
- Have experience using test electronic test equipment ; effectively use electronic repair tools and testers, hand tools, small power tools and pneumatic tools.
- Ability to read and understand technical drawings, P&ID’s, datasheets, and written work instructions.
- Knack to detect electronic malfunctions and restore the same immediately.
- Works closely with engineering & equipment suppliers to modify systems according to custom requirements.
- Customizes systems and makes adjustments or repairs according to written specifications.
- Complete all required documentation including fully updating the CMMS - maintaining and writing work procedures for each task performed.
- Highschool Diploma or Technical Diploma required.
- 2+ years experience as an electronics/electrical technician.
- Certified 309A OR 442A required.
- HACCP trained (Preferred); Knowledge of WHIMS.
- Familiar with Allen Bradley AC and DC VFD’s as well as Servo’s.
- Ability to troubleshoot Allen Bradley PLC Code.
- Ability to perform basic mathematical equations.
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
At Upfield we want you to bring your ideas, your motivation and desire to succeed! This part of the role is up to you to complete.
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!