NRM Regional Lead
NRM Regional Lead
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic. We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for career defining opportunities.
About the Role!
Net Revenue Management has been identified as a critical capability within Upfield that helps drive sustainable profitable growth. This role's purpose is to design and lead the implementation of key NRM initiatives within the market, in line with an ever-evolving global framework as part of the world's biggest start-up. You'll need to be comfortable mixing art with science, distilling key insights from a wide variety of inputs and giving a clear source of action based on Upfield's key five NRM pillars:
- Pack Price Architecture
- Base/Headline Price
- Promotional Optimisation
- Portfolio and Customer Mix
- Trade Term Effectiveness
TPM Business partnering:
- For first few months, the focus is on being the go-to person helping to imbed our new SAP TPM system with the 14 markets
- Drive adoption, solve issues, nurture in market understanding of capabilities, and input into the long term improvement roadmap
Lead the analysis and Call to Action on profitable growth opportunities:
- After we are in Business as usual, run key NRM analysis in line with the ever-evolving Upfield framework, identifying key gaps and opportunities within our customers and portfolio
- Drive our price positioning in line with category and marketing vision
- Translate analytical insights into key initiatives across the five levers, developing a clear channel pack/price plan that leverages consumer rationale while balancing internal short and long term KPIs
- Work with key external and internal stakeholders in researching solutions, ensuring proposals are accurate and actionable, with a clear trade story.
- Support modelling of financial and volume implications of plan of action – and the presentation of proposal to senior forums, achieving buy-in
- Ensure initiatives are built into category/brand/annual plans
Track, monitor and guide implementation of integrated NRM plans:
- Help development of performance tracking, data capture and gap analysis with Global NRM
- Ensure NRM initiatives are tracked with solid operational metrics
- Integrate NRM performance management with Finance, S&OP, and Sales & Marketing
- Institutionalize performance reviews with key stakeholders, provide input on implementation successes and issues, provide input on actions to course correct
Drive continual improvements:
- Help create and imbed NRM way of thinking across the functions in the market – sell the vision of NRM and its benefits
- Bring the outside in - continually find new ways of achieving best practice, and implement in market where true value is added, and share with other markets
Skills and experience:
- Tenacity and leadership to drive the NRM agenda within the market
- Able to balance big data analysis with strategic thinking and influencing
- Strong presentation skills
- Be results orientated, with commercial understanding
- Be comfortable with a start-up mentality
At Upfield our purpose is clear……Making people healthier and happier with great-tasting, healthy and natural plant-based products which are good for our planet!
If you are an entrepreneur at heart and have a passion for winning, a strong understanding of the FMCG business, ad would like to join us, apply and speak to one of our Talent Partners!