Local Credit Control Lead
Local Credit Control Lead
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic. We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for career defining opportunities.
About the Role!
The Credit Controller for Turkey will be responsible for managing accounts receivable for all the customers. They will be the first point of contact for customers and internal stakeholders on AR related queries. They will provide instructions to the Finance Shared Service Team to carry out transactional activities and work closely with local finance to manage working capital through payment performance, bad debt management and proactive and timely dispute resolution.
Credit Control Management
- Review credit applications and set appropriate credit limits in line with policy
- Complete customer credit reviews in line with policy
- Monitor trigger events for key accounts
- Review and action blocked sales orders ensuring timely resolution and cross-functional engagement
- Work with customers to ensure timely collection of overdue invoices
- Issue proactive dunning communication to customers
- Build relationships with customer AP contacts
- Manage working capital through trade term compliance
- Manage and mitigate bad debt and minimise bad debt provision
- Review and investigate logistics and pricing disputes
- Manage customer communications through to dispute resolution
- Liaise with internal stakeholders (sales and logistics) to keep them informed of dispute status and escalate when necessary
- Instruct Finance Shared Service on dispute outcome for settlement processing
- Respond to customer queries
- Work with internal/external stakeholders including Financial Shared Services, Sales Managers and Local Finance Team to proactively resolve issues and queries
- Ensure accurate and timely month end reporting
- Provide customer insights and reporting to sales managers
- SAP Knowledge and Experience required
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
At Upfield we want you to bring your ideas, your motivation and desire to succeed! This part of the role is up to you to complete.
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!