Assistant Brand Manager
Assistant Brand Manager
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic. We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for career defining opportunities.
About the Role!
This is an exciting time to join a leading plant-based company in the spreads/butter category with aggressive ambition for 2020 and beyond. We’re looking to hire an Assistant Brand Manager. The Assistant Brand Manager would work on the creative development and execution of our activation programs as well as lead many key performance and operational aspects of the business, all while supporting a brand manager and a director. This Assistant Brand Manager will join the Upfield marketing team with a variety of opportunities to develop their marketing acumen and show leadership potential to further their career within the organization.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of our brands including the consumers, competitors and retailers environments within Turkey to identify the JTBD and key growth initiatives.
- Continuously understand ongoing business performance using key diagnostics of share and growth trends, key initiatives, competitive activity and return on marketing investment.
- Responsible for delivery of penetration KPIs and TO growth including analysis and tracking of driving activities.
- Lead 2020 and onwards innovation projects and ensure perfect execution.
- Monitor budget on an ongoing basis, work closely with external partners to efficiently process expenses.
- Ownership of brand plans and performance.
- Ownership of shopper marketing activities.
- Ownership of ecommerce, digital and PR activities.
- Project and network management from idea to market execution.
- Spread the word, leading the growth of our digital platforms across all brands with an entrepreneurial mindset to drive digital as a key platform.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- +1 years of experience in brand marketing
- Excellent analytical thinking and communication skills to present clearly, simplify complex topics and influence decision making; communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- A team player accountable, open minded who likes to work in a rapid and agile way with various competencies and departments.
- Are you a foodie? – genuine interest in cooking would be a bonus.
- Digital experience and/or a keen interest in developing digital marketing skills
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
At Upfield we want you to bring your ideas, your motivation and desire to succeed! This part of the role is up to you to complete.
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!