Production Engineer (Corlu / Tekirdag)
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic. We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for career defining opportunities.
About the Role!
We are looking for engineers to manage our production teams in line with our Company mission & vision to be employed in our factory located in Corlu / Tekirdag.
- Organizing the necessary human resources and facility preparations to execute production plans
- Ensuring Occupational Health and safety, and right quality
- Minimizing the production costs and losses
- Monitoring the production processes and advising to adjust schedules as needed
- Conduct the production related projects and adapt technological innovations to productions.
- Monitor and further increase the productivity and the motivation of the blue collars in the production part.
- Bachelor’s Degree from Food Engineering, Chemical Engineering or Industrial Engineering
- Analytical, open minded, team player and good communication skills
- Good level of MS Office applications, knowledge of SAP is preferred,
- Preferably having knowledge about TPM & WCM methods
- Fluent in English
- Willing to reside at Corlu / Tekirdağ
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
At Upfield we want you to bring your ideas, your motivation and desire to succeed! This part of the role is up to you to complete.
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!