HR Data Specialist
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic.
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet. We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for limitless career defining opportunities.
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact. You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
#upfielders #upfielder #upfieldglobal
About the role
We are currently looking for a HR Data Specialist to join our HR team in our Rotterdam office.
Organization & team
- Work in the Market Region of Upfield South-West Europe: Netherlands, Belgium, France, Portugal, Spain, Greece.
- Reports to the Manager HR Support.
- Works closely with the HR Director SWE for reporting towards the Leadership team SWE & UPRO.
- Works closely with Payroll Specialist and HR Specialists and HRBP’s in the region.
- Cooperates within the global data specialists community of Upfield and the global SuccessFactors team.
Role and responsibilities
- Responsible for the data integrity of the core HR System of Upfield: SuccessFactors (SAP): Makes sure all HR data is timely processed and available for payroll and other reporting purposes in the company. Works together with HRBP’s, HR Specialists and Data Specialists to get the right data in time and 100% correct.
- Is driven to create process improvements and data improvements which support an efficient workflow within HR. Takes the lead in making proposals for data or process improvements and involves stakeholders.
- Likes to work in an active environment and is able to balance ad-hoc request with long-term improvement activities.
- Proactive in guiding and involving the HRBP’s in preparing timely data checks during the yearly HR cycles like Performance Management, Talent Review and organizational changes.
- Addresses issues and risk regarding data integrity, discusses with manager and stakeholders a plan for mitigation of risks and coordinates the execution of the action plan.
- Responsible for creating reports for Joiner-Mover-Leavers data requirements for other departments and functions within Upfield SWE countries. Works together for instance with IT and Facilities.
- Delivers the input file for monthly payroll with all employee data changes impacting payroll for The Netherlands and is where needed involved with Belgium and France.
- Works closely with Payroll Specialist and HR Specialist for employee data changes (input for SF).
- Superuser for several other HR systems:
- HCC Dutch illness registration system. Delivers monthly reports for correction in reporting lines and creates accounts for new managers (deletes accounts of leavers)
- Protime: clocking system in The Netherlands for the factory and leave balance of all employees. Makes sure calculations of leave balance of joiners and leavers is in the system and correctly processed in payroll.
Skills and experience required
- Is able to grasp the essence of the reporting request of HRBP’s, management and other internal stakeholders and delivers reports accordingly.
- Is accurate and has a drive to dig into the details if necessary.
- Has knowledge of SuccessFactors system, how it works, what needs to be done for proper functioning and use and understands the broader connections of the system with other systems like for instance Concur (Finance expenses).
- Educational background: Bachelor
- Work experience: 5 years or more in a multinational company
- Language requirements: English & Dutch
Your Personal Power!
At Upfield we want you to bring your ideas, your motivation and desire to succeed! This part of the role is up to you to complete.
At Upfield our purpose is clear……Making people healthier and happier with great-tasting, healthy and natural plant-based products which are good for our planet!
We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mindset of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.
Interested in this role?
Then hit the apply button now! After the closing date the 2nd of April our Recruiter will review your cv and if we see a fit we will set up a telephone interview first. Once we both agree to a fit we move to the first face to face interview.