Social Media Analyst
Do you get thrilled when working with digital analytics and social media channels & content? Do you like to take the lead on our social channels for France and Belgium, push the digital boundaries, and aim for results? Do you know Planta Fin, Fruit d’Or, Astra, Végétaline, and Fruit d’Or ProActi? Do you have Ideas and a Vision how to translate our brand strategies into digital community plans, backed-up by statistics and data? Great! Then we would like to get to now you!
About the Job
One of your first key objectives is to audit our current social media channels and connect the dots. Do we know our consumer profiles, do they match our social media channels and what do we need to do to make it right? From your experience you know how we need to position our brands on Facebook, Youtube, Instagram and other channels you know that each channel may need a different approach. #yougotthis.
You love data. Data is your King and Queen and everything you do is pushed by data.
More precisely, you will:
- Define, execute and monitor our 360-degree social engagement across all channels, with the local brand managers in France and Belgium, global digital team, and agencies.
- Build and manage social media channel best practices for the portfolio, driving positive brand sentiment in alignment with the overall Digital Marketing plan.
- Lead FacebookBusiness Manager media buying for posts
- Manage agencies and lead in development of social media content strategies by brand using Social Studio.
- Implement and edit multiple brand websites aligned to the ECRM strategy, building on SEO & PPC activity to accelerate education and awareness, using our Sitecore platform.
- Transform websites, including recipes, into insight-generating tools gathering information on our users to allow optimal personalization and targeting.
- Ensure that category perception and local brand strategy is clear and defined across the brand portfolios.
- Assist with our Salesforce CRM and Marketing Cloud software to help define customer journeys.
To be successful in this role you must have relevant Social Media experience (5+ years) working with Brands that touch the consumer. You must have Media buying experience and have a proactive, bold attitude. Strong editorial French skills, business English are needed.
You have bold out there ideas, we rather sometimes tell you “This is too edgy” than to continuously push you. Since Data is everything for you, analyzing it is your second nature.
Are you ready to join us? Then hit the apply button now! Part of the process will be a 45-minute video interview. If you are not ready yet and want to know more about the role, you can contact the Recruiter, Claudia Funk, on +31615606591. You can also send a text, whatsapp or signal for faster communication!
Want to make an impact where it matters?
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you and our planet. We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet. Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!
#upfielders #upfielder #upfieldglobal #LI-CF1