Supply Chain Finance Intern
SCFS Global Process Intern - Supply Chain Finance Intern
OUR GROWTH IS POWERED BY PLANTS, OUR FUTURE IS POWERED BY YOU!
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic. We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Delma, Kasia and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion, and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners, and our world.
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for career-defining opportunities. We work in Insurgent Culture with a talented and hungry team, demonstrating Unconditional Delivery Mindset each day. We act like owners, pick up the phone & get it done!
About the Role:
Boost your career and gain experience in Supply Chain Finance at Upfield. We are looking for an analytic mind that is not afraid of challenges and they are ready to learn. It is a great chance to work in an international company - a plant-based leader. It is time to convert theory into practice.
Take action and join our team!
- Gathering and analyzing business data based on interactions with the business
- Validation of Standard Product Costing for Upfield portfolio
- Providing support to the Supply Chain finance Team during the Month-end closure process
- Enforce checks and controls to ensure accurate and timely SCFS activities
- Cooperating with IT and other key stakeholders, while setting up new SCFS tools
- Last year students or fresh graduates in Finance, Economics, Accounting or similar
- Fluent Polish and English (both spoken & written) – necessary
- Meticulousness and Accuracy
- Excellent analytical skills and a proactive approach, solid problem-solving skills
- Advanced MS Excel (VBA, Power Query, Power BI is an advantage)
- Minimum availability 30h per week
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact!
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your career.
At Upfield we want you to bring your ideas, your motivation and desire to succeed! This part of the role is up to you to complete.
- Attractive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Contract of mandate (umowa zlecenie) for 6 months
- Chance to get experience in the finance department, especially in terms of costing & accounting
- Training plan
- Long-term career opportunities
- An exciting fast-paced environment with endless development and learning opportunities
- Multicultural, dynamic and entrepreneur environment
- Great atmosphere in a team of ‘best in business’ Professionals
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers, and the planet.
We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mindset of a startup! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!
1st stage – 30 minutes phone call with Talent Advisor
2nd stage – 60 minutes online interview with Line Manager