IT Indirect Procurement Specialist
We are on a mission to help people eat healthy and to reduce carbon footprint through the power of plants! If you would like to join us, read on!
About the role
The role of the IT Procurement Specialist is about building the IT Procurement functional area in strong collaboration with the global IT department, reporting to Global Indirect Procurement to ensure adherence and compliance with our newly established procurement processes.
We are on a mission to help people eat healthy and to reduce carbon footprint through the power of plants! If you would like to join us, read on! Do you know your Kale from your Quinoa or the difference between a Flexitarian to a Regenerative Grazer? We are looking for top talent for an exciting new movement within the Food Industry.
We have a global Indirect Procurement team that is operating out of the Netherlands. It focuses on CAPEX, 3PM, Marketing and all other services related to the support of our organizational processes. Within this team, we are looking for a experienced IT-procurement specialist, who can steer and manage this category for Europe. Our new colleague needs to interact with system integrators and IT-service providers to find an optimum in contracts and quality delivery.
- Drive the IT Sourcing Strategy in collaboration with global IT stakeholders with the input of analysis and insight
- Develop and manage ongoing relationships with key stakeholders with suppliers to identify and deliver solutions that benefit both parties.
- Build strong relationships with Business stakeholders and Vendors/suppliers to ensure internal customers are satisfied with sourcing services
- Negotiate contracts and drive implementation of the agreements in a compressed time frame including coordination with internal stakeholders and Suppliers
- Lead the sourcing process e.g. deal architecture, project management, negotiation and contract signature
- Identify, mitigate and escalate performance-related risks as well as commercial and contract issues in order to ensure compliance, manage and control specific cost variables.
- Work with colleagues in IT Global Procurement team and other functions (Legal, Risk, etc.) to drive ongoing improvement of sourcing governance frameworks, processes and procurement best practices.
- Drive savings initiatives, align with and report to Finance
What you should bring to the table….
- Master Degree in preferably Economics, Business Administration, Finance, etc;
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience as procurement lead with an IT portfolio
- Project Management experience
- IT architecture and software market experience
- Strong analytical, planning and mathematical skills;
- Contract negotiation experience
- Source to contract experience.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
At Upfield our purpose is clear……Making people healthier and happier with great-tasting, healthy and natural plant-based products which are good for our planet!
Want to make an impact where it matters?
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic.
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for limitless career defining opportunities.
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!
#upfielders #upfielder #upfieldglobal #LI-OV1