SAP Security Manager
Role: SAP Security Manager
Location – Bangalore/Bengaluru, India
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic. We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for career defining opportunities
- Collaborate with audit teams, and business stakeholders to ensure proper controls are in place for SAP roles and authorizations, and ongoing governance is in place and occurring
- Participate in efforts to leverage GRC to streamline end to end SAP security processes to reduce human error and improve audit process
- Assist with configuration, testing and maintenance of SAP GRC, specifically configuration critical action rules and Process Controls, assisted by external consultants
- Support periodic SAP access reviews, coordinating with reviewers and driving timely execution of review
- Participate in security and controls activities planned throughout the year, including control checks and documentation for internal / external audit
- Work closely with colleagues to support common goals for IT and the business
- Complete deliverables on budget, on scope, on time
- Lead and manage the Security Team
- Establish the most effective methods of translating business needs into technical security specifications
- Ensure that Security and Business Process as well as technical (interface and development) teams are working together with mutual understanding
- Effectively plan and manage SAP Security implementation initiative
- Actively participate in development and documentation of SAP security policies, standards, and guidelines
- Provide opinions and advice, and counsel on variety of security topics
- Take responsibility for or participate in a variety of ad-hoc information security projects that are dictated by current business and technical developments
- 12+ hands-on experience working with SAP GRC and SAP Security required
- Experience with GRC Access Control and SOD Controls required
- SAP GRC certification preferred
- Internal / external audit experience preferred
- Global project experience preferred
- SAP support and project rollout experience preferred
- Knowledge of S/4 HANA suite of applications preferred
- IT Platform Owner (Finance)
- Global Business Process Owners
- IT Partners
- Enterprise Architects
- IT Infrastructure and BASIS Managers
- Business awareness, understanding the broader context in which IT delivery has an impact on overall business performance
- Strong execution skills; ability to follow through
- Team Player – Work with remote leadership and teams.
- Stakeholder management skills – which includes the ability to push back where needed.
- Strong Interpersonal skills and influencing ability; ability to impact and influence customer and stakeholders
- Ability to take accountability for results and demonstrate ownership
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
At Upfield we want you to bring your ideas, your motivation and desire to succeed! This part of the role is up to you to complete.
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!