MDM Team Lead
Location: Katowice, Poland
OUR GROWTH IS POWERED BY PLANTS, OUR FUTURE IS POWERED BY YOU!
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic. We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for career defining opportunities. We work in
Insurgent Culture with talented and hungry team, demonstrating Unconditional Delivery Mindset each day. We act like owners - pick up the phone & get it done!
#Upfieldglobal #Upfielders #masterdata #customermasterdata #teamleader
As Customer Master Data Team Leader you will be providing leadership to team of 5, and be a prat of constantly growing organization, driving operation excellence and improvements.
You will be responsible for Customer Master Data team providing support from Sales to Supply Chain – leading both daily operations as well as strategic vision of the team.
- Leadership and performance management of the team, developing skills and abilities within the team whilst ensuring the necessary tools and training are available to achieve the most from each team member
- Prioritization of workload and delegating tasks amongst the team
- Contributing to strategy for the department and coordinating execution
- Empowering team to establish smooth and agile workflow
- Dealing with stakeholders across different functions and seniority level with strong customer focus and flexibility
- Providing metrics, findings and improvements to make leverage process effectiveness
- University degree
- Minimum 5 years of experience in area of Master Data Management and customer focused environment – people management experience will be an asset
- Excellent understanding of customer project management and coordination
- Fluent Polish and English (both spoken and written)
- SAP and MS Office Proficiency
- Excellent communication skills, ability to lead and inspire people
- Customer-oriented approach, high focus on quality and attention to details
- Taking initiative and proactive approach
- Attractive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Long-term career opportunities
- Exciting fast-pieced environment with endless development and learning opportunities
- Multicultural, dynamic and entrepreneur environment
- Great atmosphere in team of ‘best in business’ Professionals
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!
1st stage – 30 minutes phone call with Talent Advisor
2nd stage – 60 minutes interview with MDM Project Manager
3rd Stage – 60 minutes interview with Line Manager