Demand Planning and Logistics Coordinator - Austria
Location – Vienna, Austria
OUR GROWTH IS POWERED BY PLANTS, OUR FUTURE IS POWERED BY YOU!
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic. We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for career defining opportunities. We work in Insurgent Culture with talented and hungry team, demonstrating Unconditional Delivery Mindset each day. We act like owners, pick up the phone & get it done!
On one hand to business partner with the Austrian Sales, Marketing and Finance team to create a volume demand plan for a 0-18months horizon, that best reflects the market requirements, and working with the central Supply Planning teams to ensure product availability on the Austrian market is reaching the expected high level of our customers. The main focus is on the horizon of 0 - 6 months, providing baseline and promotional volume forecast.
On the other hand working with the Austrian 3rd party logistics providers who do the storage and delivery of our products to our customers, to ensure we achieve the best cost versus service balance in terms of on time in full delivery to our customers.
Above areas needs to be achieved for both the retail and the foodservice part of our Austrian business.
- Establish strong relationships with Sales, Trade Category Management, Marketing, and Finance business partners for forecast optimization purposes
- Generate Unconstrained and Constrained Demand Plan
- Responsible for KPI’s as Forecast Accuracy, Forecast Bias, Dispatch Rate, Obsoletes and Logistics service levels
- Represent Supply Chain in Innovation projects/product launch meetings
- Manage the full product lifecycle from innovation launch to delisting
- Work with Finance on S&OP
- Plan transfer of goods to the Austrian DCs
- Manage the local 3rd party logistics provider relationship on operational and tactical level
- Work with Customer Service to ensure the highest customer service level is achieved on a daily basis
- Operational experience in and knowledge of the FMCG Supply Chain
- Languages: fluent English and German
- You have a passion for building and improving relationships cross functions and cross countries within an energizing multinational environment
- Structured way of working, you like your lists and checks, and you work precisely
- Knowledge of demand planning and systems, e.g. SAP/ APO/ IBP / Excel/ Power BI
- Experience working with Logistics 3rd party providers
- Analytical, Excel skills are the basics, Power BI the new tool set
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
At Upfield we want you to bring your ideas, your motivation and desire to succeed! This part of the role is up to you to complete.
- Attractive salary and benefits package
- Dedicated onboarding program, and all support needed in initial period
- Multicultural, dynamic and entrepreneur environment full of development opportunities
- Great atmosphere in team of ‘best in business’ Professionals
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!
[add here about process/telephone interview – 2 stage interview etc/recruiter name]