SAP MM WM / TM
Role: Assistant Manager Enterprise Application – Supply Chain
Location – Bangalore/Bengaluru, India
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic. We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for career defining opportunities.
About the Role!
- Reporting directly to Enterprise Application Manger, the Enterprise Application Analyst will support the transition to service, to the run operational service while maintaining continuous alignment to the future needs of the Supply Chain sector of the business both in terms of functionality and operational performance.
- Support the IT Strategy for the development and implementation of Supply Chain functionality and support the integration across the portfolio.
- Ensure development and operational application management services are delivered in accordance with all contractual SLAs and business expectations.
- Ensure the delivery of any subsequent changes and Improvements via the service delivery partners.
- Attend regular performance management meetings with key business stakeholders and ensure that the outcome of these drives performance improvements within the IT Team and the service providers.
- Establish a good working relationship with Infrastructure teams ensuring all operational risks with respect to the ERP Supply chain systems are fully supported.
- Identify and develop ways to improve customer service for increased customer retention and greater chance of repeat business opportunities.
- Develop, grow and maintain effective working partnerships with Vendors, suppliers and all service providers.
- Establish and maintain a good Partner Relationship with, Managers and teams across the Baking, cooking & Spreads business.
Maintain a view of future technologies that would enhance, simply or delight our Customers and shareholders.
- 5+ years of experience in the Applications Management Life Cycle, in the context of ERP Supply Chain MM WM /TM applications.
- Previous working knowledge experience in implementing Supply Chain (Source, Make and Deliver) functionality in the SAP ERP - ECC 6 or higher, suite with a focus on the Consumer Goods or Manufacturing Domain.
- Broad knowledge of IT and business context.
- Degree level education.
- Excellent communication and senior stakeholder management skills.
- Understands the importance of effective communication and influencing skills within teams, vendors, suppliers, stakeholders and leadership teams.
- Significant experience of supplier management.
- Displays a thirst for knowledge enabling personal growth and personal development.
- Personal drive, with a track record of working to tight timelines in a challenging environment.
- Passionate people focused individual, valuing diversity and different cultures.
- Understands the importance of diverse cultures and values different views and perspectives.
- Understands the importance and objectives of the BCS organization.
- Appreciation of the challenges faced with a greenfield site, with the mindset required for successful outcome.
- Recognizes the importance of a well-defined clear business strategy.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, encouraging ownership, assertiveness and openly challenging to get the best from peers and partners.
- Experience of working within in a global organization
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
At Upfield we want you to bring your ideas, your motivation and desire to succeed! This part of the role is up to you to complete.
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!