Sr. Demand Planning and Forecasting Manager
Sr Demand Planning and Forecasting Manager
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for limitless career defining opportunities.
About the Role!
The Demand Planner will be responsible for forecasting and a range of long-term planning activities. The role will be an important business partner for Marketing, Sales, Finance and Trade Category Management. This role will be an exciting balance between number crunching and stakeholder management based on strong relations.
Will provide the business with a robust rolling volume forecast using sales and category market intelligence. Will be the driver of the volume forecast in the S&OP process (Business Forecast Process). The Demand Planner will help the local Supply Chain (SC) team to see and understand market dynamics and equally Marketing and Sales to understand future volume trends and SC capabilities. Clear communication is essential in order to succeed.
- Analyze and maintain statistical models to optimize demand planning across multiple categories and brands
- Responsible for reporting on KPI’s such as Forecast Accuracy, Forecast Bias, Dispatch Rate and Obsoletes
- Lead supply chain planning, driven by forecasting and inventory management tools
- Implement S&OP process with cross functional teams
- Lead conversations and reviews around forecasting plans and assumption changes
- BA/BS required. Preferably in Logistics Supply Chain Management, Operations Management or Business-related field.
- Strong quantitative and analytical experience.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience with S&OP process.
- Ability to communicate and influence at all levels of the organization.
- Detail oriented while maintaining a high-level business perspective.
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
At Upfield we want you to bring your ideas, your motivation and desire to succeed! This part of the role is up to you to complete.
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!