Customer Service Analyst - French Bilingual
Customer Service Analyst (French Bilingual)
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic. We’ve got iconic brands like, Becel, Blue Band, Country Crock, and I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter! that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward each other, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We have a passion to grow this business and we’re looking for the right people to share our passion – those that love what they do, come to play every day and not sit on the sidelines, and are looking for exciting career opportunities.
About the Role!
The French speaking Customer Service Analyst will act as a key liaison with the customer and sales team. This role is responsible for on time and in full delivery to customers via relationship development, accurate and timely order processing, issue resolution, and continuous process improvement.
This role works out of our Toronto, ON corporate office and will be remote until further notice due to COVID.
- Accurately process, audit and manage customer orders in SAP.
- Be the point of contact with customers to answer questions/resolve discrepancies regarding stock, availability, shortages, timing of shipments and Upfield terms of sale.
- Follow-up on stock shortages, order shipping, customer specific requirements and miscellaneous issues that relate on time and in full delivery of customer orders.
- Resolve customer order modifications and cancellations.
- Resolution of EDI errors.
- Help in setting up new customers.
- Linking point between customer and “Non-customer facing – order management” team to resolve identified order issues.
- Drive Master Data synchronization initiatives to reduce order validation.
- Contribute to excellent customer service (> 98 % CCFOT).
You are an experienced bilingual (English/French) Customer Service Analyst comfortable with ambiguous situations.
- Bachelor's degree in Sciences or business training (preferably Economics, Logistics, Supply Chain)
- At least 3 years business experience preferably in Customer Service or Order to Cash ; CPG or Food experience ideal
- Bilingual (French speaker) required
- Ability to problem solve under tight timelines with minimal supervision
- Ability to balance priorities across multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Strong SAP skills in OTC module preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent data management and analytical capabilities
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
At Upfield we want you to bring your ideas, your motivation and desire to succeed! This part of the role is up to you to complete.
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now! If you are unable to apply, please reach out to Janelle.Arza@upfield.com to discuss job details.