Finance - Account Payable Purchase to Pay Specialist
Purchase to Pay Specialist
Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
Contract type: Permanent
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking or limitless career defining opportunities.
About the Role!
Support P2P Operations for SEAA based in Indonesia which is the biggest scope and to ensure smooth P2P operations by coordinating with users & suppliers locally and holding regular connects and governance
- Managing the day to day P2P operations for Indonesia and rest of SEAA markets,
- Working with BPO to ensure the SLA/KPI is met and reviewed weekly basis
- Working with business users and stakeholders to ensure the queries and dependencies are resolved timely and escalated otherwise
- Conduct trainings where needed to ensure smooth operations and understanding of tools,
- Ensure process documents are updated, Monitor process compliance, Drive efficiency/improvements to improve compliance and overall measurable performance
- Fully operational expertise of E2E Purchase to Pay process
- SAP system expertise required and knowledge of SAP Invoice Management (Opentext),
- Ariba and banking / payment systems would be an advantage
- Must to have a good verbal/written proficiency in English and should know Bahasa as well
- Experience of handling/managing ‘Outsourcing’ provider will be added advantage
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
At Upfield we want you to bring your ideas, your motivation and desire to succeed! This part of the role is up to you to complete.
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.
If you want to make an impact where it matters, apply now!