European Logistics secondary and warehouse specialist
Are you Do you know your Kale from your Quinoa or the difference between a Flexitarian to a Regenerative Grazer? We are looking for top talent for an exciting new movement within the Food Industry.
Upfield is a global leader in plant-based nutrition with a great history and a portfolio of iconic brands that people have used and trusted for generations. This includes Flora, Rama, Becel, Blue Band, Country Crock, I Can’t Believe it’s not Butter and ProActiv.
We are a global food company with 6 business units operating in 95 markets. We have the mind-set of a start-up. This makes us fast, agile, entrepreneurial, cost conscious and accountable for our products – from seed to serving at the breakfast, lunch or dinner table.
We take quality seriously and around the world we taste products every 30 seconds. We take our consumers seriously and more than 150 people will taste test each of our new innovations before they hit the shelves.
The European Logistics secondary and warehouse specialist is responsible for defining, implementing & supporting logistics projects, mainly network implementation and continuous improvement (especially new or switch between WH’s and distribution network related projects). Is also responsible for the standardization of all secondary, warehousing and pallets logistics reporting and KPI’s across Europe (cost, service, RCCP)
So what will you do?
Operation activities (¬60%):
- Solve and monitor any service issues and inform relevant Upfield teams if necessary
- Support factories and primary transport for any transport / warehouse issues, special shipments, # shipments > contract
- Supporting Customer Service for any transport or stock issues, special shipment, late notice requests related to customers
- Solve quality issues and prevent re-occurrence (incl. work with other functions ie R&D, Suppliers…etc)
- Capacity planning short and mid-term (working with Demand Planning, CS)
- Monitoring the aging of the stocks in the warehouse and help the business to sell out stocks before expires
Cost and Service monitoring and improvement activities (¬30%):
- Monitor, identify and implement improvement opportunities on Cost and Service (incl. coordination with procurement)
- Support the evaluation and selection of new 3PLs
- Validate and approve 3PL invoices for payment, monitor logistics cost development
- Operate the Returns/Refusals process, incl. customer claims
- Over-/Under-delivery management
System and other activities (¬10%):
- Coding On-Time/In-Full service losses
- Ensure the simplified intake process with EDI messages from factories are working
- Preparation for Stocktake (in line with Unilever Stock Count Guidelines) & execution
- Coordinate stock write-offs with 3PL and finance team (suspense account and stocktake results)
- Maintaining Logistics master-data (country and customer specific)
What do you need to bring to the table?
- Strong English and French language skills (your application has to be written in English)
- University degree; preferably in supply chain or logistics
- Supply Chain experience for min 3 years, preferred in food-processing or FMCG
- Retailer or 3PL environment
Your Personal Power!
At Upfield we want you to bring your ideas, your motivation and desire to succeed! This part of the role is up to you to complete.
At Upfield our purpose is clear……Making people healthier and happier with great-tasting, healthy and natural plant-based products which are good for our planet!
Want to make an impact where it matters?
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic.
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers, and the planet.
We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for limitless career defining opportunities.
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!
#upfielders #upfielder #upfieldglobal #LI-OV1