Product Lifecycle Management R&D Manager (Temporary - 1 year)
Upfield is a global leader in plant-based nutrition with a great history and a portfolio of iconic brands that people have used and trusted for generations. This includes Flora, Rama, Becel, Blue Band, Country Crock, I Can’t Believe it’s not Butter and ProActiv.
We are a global food company with 26 business units operating in 95 markets. We have the mind-set of a start-up. This makes us fast, agile, entrepreneurial, cost conscious and accountable for our products – from seed to serving at the breakfast, lunch or dinner table.
We take quality seriously and around the world we taste products every 30 seconds. We take our consumers seriously and more than 150 people will taste test each of our new innovations before they hit the shelves.
This position is responsible for PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) development as part of the Go Live after Wave 1 Project Gold in Latam. Ensuring data is ready for production and achieve end of state at Upfield Plants in Latam.
This Manager leads the project execution and service support for SAP_PLM. Working in close partnership with the business stakeholders. This position is accountable to create the overall R&D applications strategy with thorough understanding of end-to-end business processes and identifying gaps.
- Partner with global, regional and local R&D and Global Supply Chain communities to create and drive our end-to-end business process based on SAP_PLM
- Accountable for building, managing and delivering a PLM and R&D portfolio of applications programs, projects and enhancements that improve business process capabilities
- Develop and manage R&D Service Delivery catalog working with senior leaders in the business
- Serve and act as the primary contact for all related matters for PLM concerning product collaboration, product governance: Global Team Specifications, Supply Chain, Regulatory, etc.
- Manage production support for all PLM solutions, its integrations and customizations ensuring responsiveness to customer requests and quality of work.
- Accountable for setting and managing priorities and schedules for PLM R&D resources and level-set demand and expectations with business stakeholders.
- Drive and manage releases, team capacity planning and priorities related to PLM and R&D related systems projects, enhancements, support delivery and its integrated solutions
- Coach/mentor team members. Align team members in roles to best take advantage of their strengths and to grow/diversify their skills
- Ensure all data is accurate and complete for all our internal documentation systems
- Build data expertise and own data quality for ingestion pipelines and workflows
- Develop and recommend innovative solutions and approaches to solving business and technical proble
Bachelor’s Degree in Food Chemistry or related field
The Manager for this position is a strong people leader with global team experience, solid communication skills and the ability to influence others to action, with a high energy, self-motivated, results-oriented change leader, and is comfortable working in a global, highly-matrix team-oriented and has a proven success record to lead transformational initiatives.
At least 5 years of experience within food industry in similar roles; experience in Solution Design and Development, technical aptitude and background to understand and apply technology solutions to support business change.
If you are an entrepreneur at heart and have a passion for winning, a strong understanding of the FMCG business, and would like to join us, apply and speak to one of our Talent matchmakers!