Factory Supply Chain Finance Controller
We are on a mission to help people eat healthy and to reduce carbon footprint through the power of plants! If you would like to join us, read on!
We are on a mission to help people eat healthy and to reduce carbon footprint through the power of plants! If you would like to join us, read on! Do you know your Kale from your Quinoa or the difference between a Flexitarian to a Regenerative Grazer? We are looking for top talent for an exciting new movement within the Food Industry.
About The Role
Europe is the biggest group of countries within the Upfield supply chain network. Each of our factories play an important role in delivering the demand to our customers and we have been investing in defining the way we operate. From new teams to state-of-the-art production lines and a new ERP-system; it’s all in place!
For our Supply Chain Finance team we are on the lookout for a business partner who can step in within the Supply Chain team at the factory. In this role you report to the Factory Director and to the head of Supply Chain finance team. Needless to say, you need to be straight-forward and to the point in communicating and reporting.
As an active member of Europe Supply Chain team we expect you to walk the extra mile to get things done and open to new ways of working. In return we give you a fantastic, dynamic environment and an opportunity to start a global career in one of the coolest companies in the food industry!
Key Responsibility Areas
- Responsible for VAT declarations with close cooperation with the Tax team;
- Support and initiate control and process improvements.
- Various responsibilities in the areas of Royalties and Intercompany loans;
- Ownership of the Intercompany recharge process;
- Coordination of the cash repatriation in cooperation with the tax team.
Skills And Experience Required
- Master degree in finance, accounting or controlling;
- Experience 5+ in (corporate)Finance;
- Previous experience working with Shared Service Center;
- International environment experience;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Naturally curious;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with a drive to make things work;
- Proficiency in Excel and SAP; BPC is a plus;
- Flexible and open minded, quick to adapt to changing requirements;
- Strong communication and report writing skills
- Very strong work ethic, resilience in the face of pressure, good team player, ability to meet multiple stretching deadlines;
- Strong analytical bias and Microsoft Excel skills;
Your Personal Power!
At Upfield we want you to bring your ideas, your motivation and desire to succeed! This part of the role is up to you to complete.
At Upfield our purpose is clear……Making people healthier and happier with great-tasting, healthy and natural plant-based products which are good for our planet!
Want to make an impact where it matters?
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic.
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers, and the planet.
We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for limitless career defining opportunities.
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!
#upfielders #upfielder #upfieldglobal #LI-OV1