INTERNSHIP Procurement for Bachelor Student Engineering
We are on a mission to help people eat healthy and to reduce carbon footprint through the power of plants! If you would like to join us, read on!
We are on a mission to help people eat healthy and to reduce carbon footprint through the power of plants! If you would like to join us, read on! Do you know your Kale from your Quinoa or the difference between a Flexitarian to a Regenerative Grazer? We are looking for top talent for an exciting new movement within the Food Industry.
About The Role
We offer you the opportunity to get a taste of what it is like to work in the eye of a hurricane! At Upfield each day is different since we are building a new global organization and are pioneering within each segment of our company. One of its key pillars is the procurement department, where we are offering an internship for an ambitious engineering student who is at the end of his bachelor…
We will offer you a 6 to 9 months internship at which you will be part of the procurement team and be actively involved in all activities. At the same time, we offer you the opportunity to work on your thesis which can be focused on relevant topics within the procurement area of Upfield.
So what will you do?
- Supporting the buyer with negotiations and contracting
- Preparing reports for different purposes (like supplier negotiations)
- Ensuring supplier compliance with the terms and conditions you have agreed
- Maintaining relationship with internal and external shareholders
- Contract maintenance involving price request for new specifications and artworks
- Ensuring that parked and blocked invoices are managed accordingly
- Collaboration with supplier to have periodically feedstock prices aligned and implemented in the systems
So what do you need to bring to the table?
- Almost finished bachelor’s in engineering
- On the brink of picking a bachelor thesis
- Strong analytical skills.
- Naturally curious.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with a drive to make things work.
- Flexible and open minded, quick to adapt to changing requirements.
- Strong analytical bias and Microsoft Excel skills.
Your Personal Power!
At Upfield we want you to bring your ideas, your motivation and desire to succeed! This part of the role is up to you to complete.
At Upfield our purpose is clear……Making people healthier and happier with great-tasting, healthy and natural plant-based products which are good for our planet!
Want to make an impact where it matters?
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic.
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers, and the planet.
We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for limitless career defining opportunities.
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!
#upfielders #upfielder #upfieldglobal #LI-OV1