Head of Sales Operations, US
Head of Sales Operations, US
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic. We’ve got iconic brands like I Can't Believe it's not Butter!, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for career defining opportunities.
About the Role!
- Oversee and manage Sales components of Upfield separation from Unilever
- Own and deliver continuous improvement on all related sales processes, systems and reporting
- Manage Internal and External Upfield Sales Communications
- Manage Upfield Sales Policies including Terms of Sale, Reverse Logistics and Efficiency Incentive Program
- Project leader for North America Sales meetings and National Customer Facing Trade Shows including logistics, program development, budget management, and communications across the organization
- Responsible for tracking Broker program performance and engagement, Bonus tracking, etc.
- Support Field Sales Training Program and Knowledge-Based Selling
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or combination of relevant education and experience required.
- 5+ years Food/Beverage experience required.
- Managerial experience required.
- Exceptional team leadership skills and Customer-focused attitude
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Good influencing, interpersonal, and communication skills including verbal, written and presentation
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
At Upfield we want you to bring your ideas, your motivation and desire to succeed! This part of the role is up to you to complete.
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!