At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic. We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for career defining opportunities.
About the Role!
The Digital Marketing Analyst will be part of a digital team supporting a wider marketing team by providing cross –department marketing insights to influence media systems, strategy, creative and content teams. You will build and execute internal measurement and reporting processes. You will be responsible for implementing business results dashboards and creating ad hoc reports for paid media of various types, websites, mobile apps, social media, CRM and ecommerce initiatives. This position is a consultative, utility player role that will provide analytics thought leadership and subject matter expertise for a number of internal stakeholders as well as hands on analytics and reporting insight. You will be contributing to and learning with a team at driving data-driven marketing to grow the business.
- Perform data analysis across all applicable marketing technologies, and communicate insights and recommendations based on findings
- Execute reporting and measurement using existing platforms and optimizing to support any new initiatives
- Perform project-based market research to identify and communicate opportunities for growth or optimisation
- Synthesize data from multiple sources, developing assumptions where needed, to communicate insight and opportunity internally & externally
- Maintain & build internal measurement reporting systems in excel
- Support audience research, data collection & analysis
- Deliver the ‘so what’ from all of our analysis and data. What should the next step be?
- Drives data management and collection approach (DMP, 1st party data, tagging, teaxonomy)
- Supports measurement framework across media and business focused metrics
- Identify and test market leading measurement solutions
- Work across Google Analytics 360 and Data Studio, Salesforce Audience Studio and Marketing Cloud, Power BI, Facebook platform, DV360
- Bachelor’s degree
- Highly familiar with dashboarding solutions e.g. Google Sheets and Data Studio, Supermetrics, Datorama, PowerBI
- Superior Excel (pivot tables, vlookups, etc.) and PowerPoint skills are a must
- Strong critical thinking, analytical and communication skills are essential
- An attention to detail and organization, balanced with a comfort in parsing through ambiguity
- A strong mathematical and statistical background
- Ability to work independently and efficiently
Preferred, but not required:
- An in-depth, ever-growing interest in Internet technologies, current online trends, and marketing tactics (search, social, SEO, email, etc.).
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
At Upfield we want you to bring your ideas, your motivation and desire to succeed! This part of the role is up to you to complete.
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!