At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic. We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for career defining opportunities.
About the Role!
We are looking for a Content Strategist who brings promotional and editorial designs to life across an ever-changing mix of digital channels to create compelling, cohesive experiences. We want you to leverage your digital design expertise, knowledge of technology and usability, and your eye for detail to create compelling, usable and inspirational digital content that connects to an evolving audience.
Your primary responsibility is to strategize, problem-solve and deliver ideas and content that appears on digital platforms across devices. You collaborate with internal stakeholders and external creative agencies across all of our brands. You deliver on business goals and objectives and design with empathy and a willingness to understand consumers and their needs by a passionate focus on work that drives human connection or drives sales.
- Degree qualified and/or equivalent experience
- 3 - 5 years of digital creative design experience
- Strong conceptual, composition and ideation skills
- Awareness of design research activities and user-centered design approach to problem-solving
- Passion for digital thinking, innovation and ideation
- Passion for technology, social platforms and emerging digital marketing
- Understanding of all Adobe CC programs and experience with image compositing
- Exceptional eye for detail and ability to work alone and as part of a team
- Basic understanding of responsive web design
- Basic front-end development knowledge and ability to communicate effectively with developers
- Ability to take direction and be flexible and open to change
- Ability to juggle multiple projects at one time and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent ability to communicate design thinking and effective presentation skills
- Interpersonal savvy and listening skills
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
At Upfield we want you to bring your ideas, your motivation and desire to succeed! This part of the role is up to you to complete.
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!