S4 HANA - Data Expert
OUR GROWTH IS POWERED BY PLANTS, OUR FUTURE IS POWERED BY YOU!
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic. In Poland, we’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Delma and Flora that people know and love. We have been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners, and our world.
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for career defining opportunities. We work in Insurgent Culture with a talented and hungry team, demonstrating Unconditional Delivery Mindset each day. We act like owners, pick up the phone & get it done!
S4 Data Expert is a key role in the EDI onboarding team, responsible for End-to-End Data Design of S4/TMS EDI specific configurations.
- Our SAP team focuses on design, implementation, and on-going operations and maintenance of SAP applications and technology.
- Realizing of the E2E Data design and configuration of new Partner onboarding
- Support SAP to EDI Testing and testing with the customer, responsible for different types of documentation (mapping documentation, user documentation, manuals, etc.)
- Providing direction to SAP development teams for (iDoc) user exit coding and other ABAP programs, testing, documentation and maintenance activities
- Coordinating with the EDI Manager, who works with prioritizing work with the EDI 3rd party provider
- Interacting with customer’s technical team for message validations
- Liaising with external partners/customers/suppliers to ensure testing is done in a timely manner
- Communicating to the business and internal EDI team about progress of specific activities
- Understanding of SAP iDoc’s and EDI standards (ANSI-X, UN/EDIFACT)
- UN/EDIFACT: ORDER, ORDRSP, DESADV and INVOIC messages.
- EDI transactions sets: 810, 812, 850, 855, 856, DESADV messages
- SAP SD/OTC/M2D experience, knowledge of SAP best practices
- S4HANA and TMS hands on experience
- Understanding of SAP iDoc’s
- 5+ years of EDI / SAP (integration) experience
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Management Business Administration, or a similar level of experience
- Capable of responding effectively to multiple requests
- Being capable of effectively handling demanding, high speed conditions
- Must have ability to interact with all levels and work on multiple projects simultaneously with minimum of supervision
- Fluent in English communication and writing skills
- Flexibility to work in different time zones
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
At Upfield we want you to bring your ideas, your motivation and desire to succeed! This part of the role is up to you to complete.
- Attractive salary and benefits package
- Flexible working hours and remote working
- Multicultural, dynamic and entrepreneur environment full of development opportunities
- Great atmosphere in team of ‘best in business’ Professionals
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!
1st stage 30-45 min interview with Talent Advisor
2nd stage 60 min interview with Hiring Team