Supply Chain Finance Manager-Europe
Supply Chain Finance Manager- Europe
Based in Netherlands-Rotterdam/Amsterdam
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic.
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet. We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for limitless career defining opportunities.
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact. You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
#upfielders #upfielder #upfieldglobal
At Upfield our purpose is clear: making people healthier and happier with great-tasting, healthy and natural plant-based products which are good for our planet!
We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mindset of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.
Europe is the biggest group of countries within the Upfield supply chain network. Supply Chain Finance Manager (“SC Finance Manager”) is an active member of the Europe Supply Chain Leadership team.
Your Main Responsibilities:
- Performance management of European factories with leading factory controllers
- Consolidation of monthly factory P&L results
- Guiding and challenging the delivery of the business plan and value creation actions
- Partnering for the Europe Supply Chain leadership team and providing decision support for the applicable topics
- Supporting capital investments or other ad hoc business proposals as needed
- Budget and forecast of European SC
- Provide financial support for improving the forecast accuracy through understanding of cost drivers/ flows
Costing and Transfer Pricing
- Analyzing standard vs. actual costing variance
- Control intercompany charges of standard prices
- Controlling Business Waste performance delivery
- Establishing controls for managing business waste
Supply Chain Overheads
- Supply Chain Europe Overheads Controlling
- Managing overheads through budgeting, controlling, reporting
- Understanding 3rd Party manufacturing contracts and working on cost reduction initiatives together with supply chain and procurement teams
- Providing financial support for Europe sourcing strategy
- Working with supply chain teams for supply chain projects
Skills, experience and qualifications: -
- Bachelor or master’s degree in accounting, finance, business or equivalent
- 5+ years of controlling experience as well as in business partnering roles (interacting with business partners in supply chain and finance)
- Very strong work ethic, resilience in the face of pressure, good team player, ability to meet multiple stretching deadlines
- Excellent analytical and communication skills with ability to respond under pressure
- Strong leader experienced in working in cross functional teams within a matrix environment
- Ability to influence senior stakeholders
- Managing teams remotely who are based in different locations
- Flexible and open minded, quick to adapt to changing requirements
- Strong communication and report writing skills - Fluent spoken and written English is required
- Very strong work ethic, resilience in the face of pressure, good team player, ability to meet multiple stretching deadlines and willingness to work extra hours
- Strong analytical bias and Microsoft Excel skills
- PowerPoint capability
Your Personal Power! :-
At Upfield we want you to bring your ideas, your motivation and desire to succeed! This part of the role is up to you to complete.
We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.
If you are an entrepreneur at heart and have a passion for winning, a strong understanding of the CPG business, ad would like to join us, apply and speak to one of our Talent Matchmakers!