RTR Finance Analyst Turkey
RTR Finance Analyst Turkey
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic. We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for career defining opportunities.
About the Role!
As the Assistant Finance Operations (RTR) Manager, you will be supporting Finance Operations (RTR) Manager for the end-to-end General Ledger process. You will work cross-functionally with the local and central team to support, in close partnership with Tax, Treasury, Decision Support, internal and external auditors. You will also support FP&A activities, being responsible from monthly reports such as overheads.
- General Ledger Accounting and Statutory Reporting, working closely with global process owners and ensure all financial accounting activities of RTR process are executed effectively and efficiently with appropriate controls and end to end view
- General Accounting: JE preparation/posting, allocations, intercompany reconciliations, deferred revenue, accruals/pre-payments, prepaid expenses, intangibles (including goodwill, low-value assets, etc.), reporting and account analysis
- Responsible from Accruals, Employee Related Adjustments, Prepayments, Fixed Assets accounting and reporting and the overall RTR Controls framework across the enterprise
- Process compliance: with all relevant legislation and company procedures (GL, Treasury, P2P)
- Responsible for ensuring the compliance with all financial regulatory compliances both locally and required for IFRS
- Preparation of documents for an internal and external audit by working closely with internal and external auditors
- Weekly cash flow reporting for actuals
- Overheads reporting
Skills, experience and qualifications:
- Strong academic record, preferred Masters/Bachelor's degree in business, finance, accounting, math or related field.
- Minimum of 4 years of relevant experience, experience in audit firms is preferred.
- Professional Accounting qualification, solid reporting and control skill-set
- Strong understanding of financial metrics
- Fluent in English
- Very strong work ethic, resilience in the face of pressure, good team player, ability to meet multiple stretching deadlines, great communication skills and excellent attention to detail
- Strong analytical bias and Microsoft Excel skills
For this role, you will need to be adaptable, challenge motivated and thrive on implementing high standard productivity and simplicity. Curiosity and the confidence to take calculated decisions are core characteristics for RTR.
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
At Upfield we want you to bring your ideas, your motivation and desire to succeed! This part of the role is up to you to complete.
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!