Sales Analyst, Walmart & Sam's Club
Sales Analyst – Walmart & Sam’s Club
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic. We’ve got iconic brands like I Can’t Believe it’s not Butter!, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for career defining opportunities.
About the Role!
The Walmart & Sam’s Club Analyst would support the Sam’s Club KAM in all business related analytics. They will maintain weekly & monthly business updates, recap the team on business trends and alert the team when trends change.
This person will be responsible for digging into the store/item level data to identify opportunities for growth and improved market share. This analyst would also be the lead in Walmart & Sam’s forecasting, taking POS trends and retailer forecast, to build internal forecast projections. They would lead tracking and reporting on forecast accuracy. This person must be organized, curious, articulate and data driven.
- Weekly and monthly tracking of business results at Sam’s Club.
- Proactively track and alert team of key business trends, making recommendations and turning business trends into selling stories & opportunities to drive ROI at Sam’s Club.
- Support the Team Leader and KAM on ad hoc request and meeting preparation.
- Maintain a Walmart & Sam’s Club forecast within SAP system.
- Proactively share POS &/or Inventory trends that create hedges and risks to the forecast.
- Lead on Walmart & Sam’s Club deduction & post audit management.
- Support Supply Chain Manager in data analytics to help drive store level forecast accuracy, maximize sales, and minimize out of stocks.
- Support Walmart & Sam’s Club Account Managers in providing standard P&L reporting and ad hoc needs.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Minimum 1-3 years of Analytical experience required.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) required.
- Travel 5-10% to include National Sales Meeting, Business Reviews and Market Visits.
- Ability to work independently, take proactive approach to understanding the business.
- Good influencing, interpersonal, and communication skills including verbal, written and presentation.
- Ability to simplify robust data into and articulate clear take aways.
- Strong business acumen and ability to make recommendations based on the data.
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
At Upfield we want you to bring your ideas, your motivation and desire to succeed! This part of the role is up to you to complete.
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.