Supply Chain Planning Manager
This job is a key role in the Management Team of the Factory in Rotterdam, the second largest margarine production site within our European Organization.
The site is a part within the Upfield Spreads supply network and covers a large portfolio and many innovations. The Supply Planning Manager will be a part of the site management team and will be a key player to design and professionalize the supply chain function on the site. As Supply Chain Planning Manager, your traits are being flexible, working independent and a hands-on approach. You have experience as Planning Manager within a larger production site and you managed to represent both the factories and business (finance & quality departments) interests.
Main part of this role is to manage a planning team. As a member of the Management Team, the Supply Planning Manager has a role in the site change agenda and annual Business Plan process.
- Develop supply chain processes;
- Build and lead a team of supply planning professionals;
- Work closely together with key departments as Production, Finance and Technical implementation & engineering;
- Deliver customer service up to agreed levels, ensuring lowest end-to-end supply chain cost;
- Optimize raw & pack material stock value ensuring a seamless production program;
- Optimal obsolete management;
- Demonstrate leadership capabilities in the Management team and Site Leadership Team;
- Build & develop relationships with key customers within Upfield & 3rd party customers;
- Ensure the implementation of Upfield’s Europe Supply Chain Strategies;
- Manage the best possible use of state of the art planning systems;
- Project management for Operations and site projects;
This is a great job for you, if YOU:
- Have a master’s degree in Management or Engineering;
- Have at least 8 years of experience in Supply Planning roles, with increased responsibilities;
- Experience of working in cross functional teams within a matrix environment;
- Experience in SAP (IBP/APO) is a big plus;
- Fluent in English;
Your Personal Power!
- Have an analytical mind, with high attention to details and accuracy;
- Are flexible and open minded, quick to adapt to changing requirements;
- Are not easily stressed by managing different, often conflicting priorities and deadlines;
Want to make an impact where it matters?
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic.We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for limitless career defining opportunities.
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!
#upfielders #upfielder #upfieldglobal #LI-MR1