European Mid Term Planning Lead
OUR GROWTH IS POWERED BY PLANTS, OUR FUTURE IS POWERED BY YOU!
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic. In Poland, we’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Delma and Flora that people know and love. We have been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners, and our world.
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for career defining opportunities. We work in Insurgent Culture with a talented and hungry team, demonstrating Unconditional Delivery Mindset each day. We act like owners, pick up the phone & get it done!
This job is a key role in the European Supply Chain HUB of Upfield in Katowice. You will lead our Midterm Planning Team. The team consists of 8 FTE that will report to you. Your challenge is to create an optimal production plan of the European margarine portfolio and take ownership for optimizing all planning goals (i.e., customer service, stock level, waste and other cost).
Since Upfield has clustered all of its regional supply chain operations in Katowice and is rapidly growing, you will be in the front row of an exciting journey to establish a bigger carbon neutral footprint of the biggest plant based food producer in the world. You will play a key role within the European Supply Chain team with weekly exposure to its leaders
So what do you do?
- Your team is in charge of leading all regional planning responsibilities. More specifically, this means being in charge of the European capacity planning, responding to rapidly changing and dynamic demand in a supply chain optimized way. You will lead the phase-in and phase-out planning for all product innovation and timely launches in the markets, achieving target service and minimizing obsoletes. You will furthermore act as a process owner, improving the planning processes, the systems and the skills development of the planning teams in the Katowice hub as well as the European factories.
- You will be the first point of contact to our business partners:
- Link with Marketing Sales Organizations on service achievement and country inventory levels
- Product Innovation Teams for leadership for phasing in and phasing out of new and old Stock Keeping Units
- Manufacturing Leaders to optimize production sequences, labour utilization and minimize business waste
- Planning experts and IT for continuous development of our processes systems and planning skills
What do you need to bring to the table?
- Extensive Planning experience in FMCG planning; gained from operational roles in your career
- Preferably exposure to world-class planning design and implementation
- Managerial experience
- Strong stakeholder management skills;
- Accurate and structured way of working;
- Strong feeling of ownership;
- Bachelor/ Master degree in engineering or equivalent
- Extensive SAP (e.g., APO IBP) experience;
- Extensive MS Office (e.g., Excel) experience;
- Excellent communicative and analytical skills
- Fluent in English
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!
#upfielders #upfielder #upfieldglobal #ABetterPlantBasedFuture #SupplyChain