Mid Term Planning Manager Europe
This job is a key role in the European Logistics HUB of Upfield in Katowice. You will lead our Midterm Planning Team. The team consists of 8 FTE that will report to you. Your challenge is to create an optimal production plan of the European margarine portfolio and take ownership for optimizing all planning parameters (i.e., stock level, waste, service).
Since Upfield has clustered all of our logistic services in Katowice and is rapidly growing, you will in the front row of an exciting journey to establish a bigger carbon neutral footprint of the biggest plant based food producer in the world. You will play a key role within the European Supply Chain team.
So what do you do?
- Your team is in charge of leading all innovation planning responsibilities. More specifically, this means being in charge of the obsoletes and master data process, communicating and aligning with our raw and pack materials planners during innovations.
- You and your team will act as an active back-up for other processes in the planning department, such as short term planner responsibilities with a scope of 2 to 6 months for all of our production lines.
- You will be the first point of contact with all our site customers:
- Update Marketing Sales Organizations on relevant information (on regular an timely basis in full);
- During innovation active in lead for phasing in and phasing out of new and old Stock Keeping Units respectively;
- Flag risks and compose action plan to minimize service impact; Contribute to continuous optimization projects, such that internal and external KPI's are further improved/optimized.
What do you need to bring to the table?
- Extensive Planning experience in food production; preferably gained knowledge ‘by ’it by doing the operations in your career
- Managerial experience
- Strong stakeholder management skills;
- Accurate and structured way of working;
- Strong feeling of ownership;
- Bachelor/ Master degree in engineering or equivalent
- Extensive SAP (e.g., APO) experience;
- Extensive MS Office (e.g., Excel) experience;
- Excellent communicative and analytical skills
- Fluent in English
Want to make an impact where it matters?
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic.
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for limitless career defining opportunities.
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!
#upfielders #upfielder #upfieldglobal #LI-OV1