Procurement Administrative Assistant – Oils & Fats
OUR GROWTH IS POWERED BY PLANTS, OUR FUTURE IS POWERED BY YOU!
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic. In Poland, we’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Delma and Flora that people know and love. We have been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners, and our world.
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for career defining opportunities. We work in Insurgent Culture with a talented and hungry team, demonstrating Unconditional Delivery Mindset each day. We act like owners, pick up the phone & get it done!
Will be to support the Global Procurement Oils team in seamless execution of operational activities, contribution toward increasing efficiency in the upstream Supply Chain and being a driver of focus and growth in a fast paced organisation.
Your Main Responsibilities:
- Contract Management – Engaging with Internal & External Stakeholders
- Coordination with Supply Planning Teams to adjust contracts per business need following production allocation changes in Factories.
- Managing contract overviews vs forecasts received from Planning to highlight any potential shortfalls or excess positions – to enable action to be taken proactively.
- Ensuring changes and agreements with Suppliers via their Customer Service teams are followed up in both systems to ensure no mismatches arise in full Order to Cash process.
- Investigation on Invoice mismatches to resolve and root cause the problem, generate action plans to ensure similar problems do not return.
- Master Data Management – Proactively engage both internal and external stakeholders to manage Vendor Master Data ahead of necessary changes to ensure accuracy in Order to Cash process.
- Your Internal Stakeholders:
- Procurement colleagues – Buyers
- Research & Development – Material Expert Team
- Master Data Management Team
- Supply Planning Teams
- Factory Planning Teams
- External Stakeholders:
- Suppliers – Customer Service Teams & Account Support Teams.
- Your Internal Stakeholders:
- International material flows – Engaging with Internal & External Stakeholders;
- Coordination with Planning teams in various locations to consolidate their requirements on specific materials.
- Coordination of 3rd party logistics providers to ensure timely delivery of required materials.
- Document management for the necessary geographies, processing sales orders & invoices, and relevant customs documentation in partnership with our 3rd
Skills, Experience, and Qualifications:
- 1-2yrs work experience in data driven roles.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Strong communication and critical thinking skills – High level of spoken and written English is required (B2/C1 minimum)
- Strong analytical bias and Microsoft Excel skills
- Background with SAP preferred.
- Very strong work ethic, resilience in the face of pressure and works to find creative solutions to issues.
- A detail orientated mindset with a drive to always be organised and gets energy from being precise.
- Great team player who is happy to have tough conversations to ensure accountability for is maintained internally and externally.
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
At Upfield we want you to bring your ideas, your motivation and desire to succeed! This part of the role is up to you to complete.
- Attractive salary and benefits package
- Dedicated onboarding program, and all support needed in initial period
- Multicultural, dynamic and entrepreneur environment full of development opportunities
- Great atmosphere in team of ‘best in business’ Professionals
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!
1st stage 30-45 min interview with Talent Advisor
2nd stage 60 min interview with Line Manager