Graphic Designer - Violife
Title: Graphic Designer
Location: Athens, Greee
OUR GROWTH IS POWERED BY PLANTS, OUR FUTURE IS POWERED BY YOU!
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic. Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners, and our world.
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for career defining opportunities.
About the Role!
You will be part of an International Marketing team and will work on the creative development of digital and print materials. You should have a good understanding of brand management and the capability to follow brand guidelines.
- Works on company’s brands’ packaging artwork, company branding and advertising creative design and digital marketing assets for the content management of company’s social media accounts.
- Develops company's print and PoP materials (print advertisements, brochures, shelf talkers, stands, etc.).
- Conceptualises visuals based on requirements.
- Photography editin.
Professional skills & experience
- Degree in Fine Art Design.
- 2-3 years work experience in professional commercial design, preferably at a marketing team or creative agency.
- Extensive experience with Adobe Creative Suite (creative cloud) Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign, specifically with mockups, web design and multimedia presentation.
- Comfortable working in presentations in PowerPoint.
- Ability to touch up/enhance and edit photography.
- Understanding of best practices for optimizing Web/Digital imagery and Adaptive/Responsive Design
- Ability to vectorize images.
- Experience in editing video (Adobe Premiere Pro, iMovie).
- Animation and After Effects skills will be considered as a plus.
- Excellent Command of English language (verbal, written).
- Experience with basic photography, design and copywriting.
- Passion for digital marketing, innovation, technology and visual communication.
- The skills, personality and experience to truly listen to our customers, consumers and business stakeholders.
- Core aspects underpinning all skills: consumer empathy, creativity, inspiring communication skills, hands on approach, Strong organizational skills, self driven & motivated, Great attention to detail & quick learner, Team Player.
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact. You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career. At Upfield and specifically working on Violife we want you to bring your ideas, your motivation and desire to succeed! This part of the role is up to you to complete.
You will report to the Global Marketing Manager with daily close working relationships with the Makreting team in Greece.
- Attractive salary and benefits package
- Dedicated onboarding program, and all support needed in initial period
- Multicultural, dynamic and entrepreneur environment full of development opportunities
- Great atmosphere in team of ‘best in business’ Professionals
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers. At Upfield we could not be more excited about the addition of Violife Vegan Cheese to our portfolio.
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!