Digital Graphic Designer - Violife
Title: Digital Graphic Designer
Location: Athens or Thessaloniki, Greece
Arivia S.A., owner of the brand Violife, member of Upfield, is the world’s leading vegan cheese company and a leading proprietor of plant-based dairy and dairy free products, exporting in 60+ countries worldwide.
Do you want to be part of a fast-growing company? Do you share our deep belief that plant-based nutrition is the future? Do you potentially see this vacancy as an opportunity to develop your career within a global leading organization?
About the Role!
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for career defining opportunities.
You will be part of an International Marketing team and will work on the creative development of digital materials. You should have a good understanding of brand management and the capability to follow brand guidelines. You will report to the Global Digital Manager with daily close working relationships with the Marketing team in Athens, Greece.
- Works on company’s digital marketing assets for the content management of company’s social media accounts.
- Is an expert in photography & video editing, motion graphics and sound design.
- Conceptualises visuals based on requirements.
You are perfect match for this role, if you have :
- Passion for digital marketing, innovation, technology and visual communication.
- The skills, personality and experience to truly listen to our customers, consumers and business stakeholders.
Professional skills & experience
- Degree in Art Design and/or Motion Graphics, motion design, media communications, animation, or any other relevant field
- Extensive experience in Adobe Creative Suite: primarily After Effects, Premier Pro, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Working knowledge of the following audio tools: Adobe Audition and Audacity
- Portfolio of completed motion graphics projects
- 2 years’ minimum work experience in professional commercial design, preferably at a marketing team or creative agency.
- Extensive experience with Adobe Creative Suite (creative cloud) Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign, specifically with mockups, web design and multimedia presentation.
- Ability to touch up/enhance and edit photography.
- Understanding of best practices for optimizing Web/Digital imagery and Adaptive/Responsive Design
- Ability to vectorize images
- Excellent Command of English language (verbal, written).
- Experience with basic photography, design and copywriting.
Core aspects underpinning all skills:
- You have great attention to details, with strong analytical skills and ability to maintain a full overview.
- You are Results focus, self-driven and fast adapting in an everchanging dynamic environment, coordinating with cross functional departments as part of your day-to-day work. On top of that you have excellent communication and people skills.
- You are comfortable in managing different, often conflicting priorities and deadlines.
- You demonstrate a high energy level and high sense of accountability/ responsibility.
- consumer empathy, creativity, inspiring communication skills, hands on approach, Strong organizational skills, quick learner, Team Player
You enjoy working in a high demanding/high growth business environment and it will take hard work and determination. We will give you the ownership you need to make an impact. You will deliver on the commitments you make, we will provide you with the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career. At At Upfield and specifically working on Violife, we want you to bring your ideas, your motivation and will to succeed! This part of the role is up to you to fulfil.
- Competitive remuneration package (including attractive salary, bonus and medical scheme)
- Multicultural, dynamic and entrepreneurial environment
- Great atmosphere in a team of ‘best in business’ professionals
If you want to make an impact where it matters, apply now!
All applications are considered strictly confidential and will be replied.
#upfielders #upfielder #upfieldglobal #LI-BE1