Violife Marketing Integration Manager
Title: Violife - Marketing Integration Manager
Location: Athens, Greece
OUR GROWTH IS POWERED BY PLANTS, OUR FUTURE IS POWERED BY YOU!
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic. Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners, and our world.
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for career defining opportunities.
As part of this growth, we are looking for a Violife Marketing Integration Manager!
Our Ideal Candidate
This is a new role, so an exciting opportunity to have a big impact! You will have a strong marketing background; You will be passionate about consumers, naturally motivated and inquisitive: driven by insight and consumer behavior. You will have an evidenced track record of delivering results.
- To liaise with Design, Procurement, R&D/Compliance, external agencies such as P+ in ensuring pack designs for different markets are progressed in an efficient and effective way
- To ensure time-plans for markets who are changing distribution to Upfield get all the support they need in marketing terms, not only packs and designs, but also brand guidelines, and all access to existing and upcoming marketing material that the central marketing team controls
- To ensure that existing distributors, are embraced in terms of pack/ design development
- To ensure that all our Food service packs and skus are also monitored and updated with new designs
- To prepare the Monday morning VIM (Violife Integrated Marketing) Agenda and to circulate quickly the action minutes
- Someone who appreciates Vegan food and has a genuine interest for this growing trend.
- Core aspects underpinning all skills: tenacity, Complex Project-Management Skills, empathy, creativity, rigour, strong hands on approach, excellent communicator
- Can focus the team and organization on the right issues to deliver targeted business results
- Excellent decision-making instincts and is comfortable working cross-functionally
- Brand awareness - a clear understanding of brands and the marketing mix
- Proven judgement of design with an eye for detail
- Determination and perseverance (while calm and polite!)
- Relationship management skills
- Team player and likeable personality
- A strong focus on results
Professional skills & experience
- Minimum of 2-3 years relevant marketing experience (either in a design agency, or in working closely with them)
- Relevant major and a post-graduate qualification or MBA
- A broad understanding of what you would expect to find in a set of brand guidelines, the different aspects of design as applied to on-line communication
- Excellent command of the English language, both written and spoken; other languages would be regarded as add on
- A good knowledge of pack design and all the many processes that accompany the procurement of effective print and packaging
- Specific ability to be able to use basic design digital tool
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact. You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career. At Upfield and specifically working on Violife we want you to bring your ideas, your motivation and desire to succeed! This part of the role is up to you to complete.
You will report to the Global Marketing Manager with daily close working relationships with the Violife Marketing team.
- Attractive salary and benefits package
- Dedicated onboarding program, and all support needed in initial period
- Multicultural, dynamic and entrepreneur environment full of development opportunities
- Great atmosphere in team of ‘best in business’ Professionals
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers. At Upfield we could not be more excited about the addition of Violife Vegan Cheese to our portfolio.
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!