Key Account Manager Assistant Retail
People around the world are embracing plant-based foods for both health and ethical reasons. We are the authority in plant-based nutrition and the leading producer of plant-based spreads globally. Our vision for a “Better Plant-Based Future” drives positive change in people’s health, their daily lives and our planet’s sustainability. With our expertise in food and nutrition, we are leading in this new era focused on more natural ingredients, clean labelling and processes that deliver healthier products that are great tasting and have superior quality. Around the world, consumers know and love our iconic products, examples in Belgium are SOLO, PRO-ACTIV, BECEL, PLANTA and EFFI.
You have the opportunity to help grow Plant Power within the Belgian Retail market, as Key Account Manager Assistant Retail you will assist the Key Account Management team for a selection of well-known retailers in Belgium. Thanks to your customer orientation and bias for action you will be able to implement our plans with excellence in execution.
Led by the Sales director Retail and in close collaboration with the account management team and the field team you will contribute to having our products available in the market in the best way possible, facilitating the full capability of our local go to market organization and putting pant based foods on as many tables as possible. Your capability to get things done on time and in full, next to your ability to build great operational contacts at our customers will help us to maintain and improve the level of our collaboration in order to achieve our business growth targets.
Our great and well-known brands, the exciting journey of plant-based products and the effect the reduction of carbon footprint brings to the world, will provide a great challenge and development of the company and our employees. Working with us gives you opportunity to grow and learn every day in an entrepreneurial team set up.
We are currently looking for a as Key Account Manager Assistant to join our Retail Sales team in our Brussels office, who will directly report to the Sales Director Retail.
As Key Account Manager Assistant at Upfield you will have an exciting opportunity to own the execution of the customer plans and build customer relationships in order to grow our business through excellence in execution. You will be accountable for delivering great operational execution of the customer business plan together with the Key Account Manager through perfect mastery of the both Upfield’s processes and tools as well as the customer’s processes and tools. When operational issues might occur, you will be the operational expert that helps making the best of such situations.
- Continuously follow up, evaluate and optimize the operational execution of our plans
- End responsibility on several operational customer communication topics
- Work in cross-category teams with marketing, category management, supply chain and finance to drive operational performance
- Prepare all operational information needed for the upcoming field fore Sales cycle
- Secure internal and external administration and communication.
- Provide customer operational understanding to the entire business.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent by experience in an operational sales context
- A customer focused attitude combined with strong executional skills
- Good understanding of business operations or ability to learn quickly
- Ability to structure your work, and deliver a multitude of operational tasks on time in full
- Hands-on, enterpreneurial mindset
- Ability to work both independently and as a team member
- Good knowledge in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint) and ability to learn other IT business tools
What We Offer You
We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.
At Upfield our purpose is clear……Making people healthier and happier with great-tasting, healthy and natural plant-based products which are good for our planet!
If you are great in execution and have a passion for winning, a good understanding of how the FMCG business operations work, and would like to join us, apply and speak to one of our Talent Matchmakers!
Interested in this role?
Apply online. Your application will be reviewed against our requirements and we will be in touch shortly to provide you with an update on the status of your application.