Project Demand Planning Lead
Project Demand Planning Lead
Want to make an impact where it matters?
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic.
We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Care and Passion define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for career defining opportunities. Our mission at Upfield is to continue to be the largest plant based consumer packed goods and to remove all plastix by 2025.
From the outside we might look like a traditional business, but inside our marketing is on a rocket ship to insurgency and that’s why we need YOU!
#upfielders #upfielder #upfieldglobal
Your Main Responsibilities
- Local lead of a sourcing optimization project in our Upfield Europe factory network, with focus in Sweden and Germany.
- Oversee and lead the demand planning group and phase in – phase out activities.
- Connect domestic and regional stakeholders to ensure project success, including the Nordic SC Team, based in Sweden + Finland
- Ensure masterdata readiness of Nordic line up
- Responsible for the finish goods obsoletes and service level for Nordic & Baltics during the phase in-phase our period.
- Reports to: Head of Supply Chain, Nordic & Baltics, based in Stockholm
- Contract is temporary: start in August/September, 9 months’ duration.
- Some travel might be required, up to 10% of time
- Master’s degree level or equivalent, e.g. in Industrial Engineering or similar
- Minimum of 5 years management experience in Supply Chain and 3 years in demand planning
- Proven ability as project lead and some experience as team lead
- Knowledge of key company business systems
- Experience in SAP and preferable IBP, our new demand planning system.
- Experience with working as a part of a management team within a business
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Swedish
- Knowledge of Logistics and/or Distribution Management
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!